IGNORED

Season Tickets 2022/23 (12,000 sold as at 10th May)

phantom

28 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

She certainly qualifies as an U12 - I wonder if they've recorded her DOB correctly? Edit: Saw the other replies. You couldn't make this up :(

Season Ticket Ts and Cs

1.4 The cut-off date for each age band is August 1st. For example, if you are 65 years old on August 1st you qualify for a senior 65+ ticket, whilst if you are 12 on August 1st, you would not qualify for an under-12 ticket.

Annoying, however it is right in what they are stating.

If August 1st is the cut off, and child A is 12 on August 1st, then they're not under 12 on August 1st, whereas if they turned 12 on August 2nd, they would qualify for an under 12 ticket.

The main difference in the two examples given, is that it's a >65 ticket, being compared to a <12 ticket.

Frustrating, but I guess they have to put a cut off in somewhere.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Do either have multiple logins?

I logged in as Joe (the season card holder - but u19), wouldn’t let me buy, so logged in as myself (cared) and it worked fine.

All sorted now - I logged out and back in a while back and was able to renew 

• Flames 1

This is that short period of time where I feel "I have the power"

This little period where I tell myself I won't renew, maybe. 

They don't come and see me when I'm bad , etc etc etc.

Then I cave when the first person in our WhatsApp away days group asks who's renewed :rofl2br:

• Haha 1

On 31/03/2022 at 16:35, Sleepy1968 said:

RANT:

There's nothing advanced about those prices.

I can't believe (well, that's not strictly true) that no one at Bristol City Football Club has advanced enough English grammer skills to realise that the word they should be using is "advance" not "advanced". This sort of shoddiness might make your average Gashead (not an advanced person) prowed, but it winds me up every year.

ON TOPIC:

Given that we aren't paying based on the quality of the football we get to see, I think the moderate price increases are reasonable and considered in the circumstances. It won't put me off going more any more than covid, or the recent moronic behaviour of a few of our 'supporters' does. I understand the multitude of reasons why others won't be renewing - all completely understandable. Hopefully the football start sorting itself out soon and y'all be in a mad rush for half-season cards come Christmas.

?

image.png.e6ce3f202cf98a911c36bc209715f02c.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

For those with kids, do I just set them up an account, link it to mine and then hey presto I can buy them a season ticket?

I think you can. I’ve got a linked account to my son, who is an adult, and when I renewed my season ticket today I had the option of paying for his season ticket renewal as well. Obviously, at the moment you can only renew tickets, not but buy new ones until they go on general sale 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

For those with kids, do I just set them up an account, link it to mine and then hey presto I can buy them a season ticket?

Yes you’ll also need at some point to send in some proof of their age, but I remember it being quite an efficient process when I did it for my daughter. 

• Thanks 1

Grateful for info from those of you who have said you have bought/renewed more than one season ticket. Is it possible to own more than one season ticket in your own name, or do you have to have each ticket allocated to a different person with a different supporter ID (e.g. each ticket in a different family member’s name)? Reason I ask is that the season ticket Q&A (copied below) suggests that you can own more than one season ticket but when I spoke to the ticket office they said I would need to create a new Bristol Sport account in a different person’s name (eg in name of my wife) to do so. So I’d be interested to know if anyone does own more than one season ticket (in their own name). Many thanks. 

13. Will I be able to purchase an additional Season Ticket?
Yes, you will be able purchase additional Season Tickets, subject to availability, from the General Sale period starting Tuesday, April 12th at 10am.

6 minutes ago, eardun said:

Grateful for info from those of you who have said you have bought/renewed more than one season ticket. Is it possible to own more than one season ticket in your own name, or do you have to have each ticket allocated to a different person with a different supporter ID (e.g. each ticket in a different family member’s name)? Reason I ask is that the season ticket Q&A (copied below) suggests that you can own more than one season ticket but when I spoke to the ticket office they said I would need to create a new Bristol Sport account in a different person’s name (eg in name of my wife) to do so. So I’d be interested to know if anyone does own more than one season ticket (in their own name). Many thanks. 

13. Will I be able to purchase an additional Season Ticket?
Yes, you will be able purchase additional Season Tickets, subject to availability, from the General Sale period starting Tuesday, April 12th at 10am.

I believe every ticket has to be allocated to a unique person.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I renewed over the phone on Monday and got charged an extra £2 for the privilege and I was the one paying for the call.

They knew you could afford it. We need people like you to subsidise the rest of us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 01/04/2022 at 11:39, Robbored said:

RG will be very well aware of the financial restrictions everyone is facing and I reckon that he’s kept the SC prices as low as possible.

I have no complaints.

I’m moving stands and my new seat will cost me £18 per game. That’s very reasonable imv.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I renewed over the phone on Monday and got charged an extra £2 for the privilege and I was the one paying for the call.

!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Good news - if we get the same number as this season, the club should consider that a huge success…..great to see so many ST holders already confirmed

Based on Nige’s press conference today, sense that there may well be more change this summer than envisaged after his comments on Saturday…

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Robbored said:

I, we already give plenty of money to the club and to charge £2 for renewing over the phone is a piss take.

Over the phone?

I bet you’re one of those annoying old gets who do their car tax and pay gas bills at the post office counter too ?

Edited by 54-46
  • Haha 1