IGNORED

Season Tickets 2022/23 (12,000 sold as at 10th May)

phantom

On 04/05/2022 at 13:20, Loosey Boy said:

Hopefully, the club will provide an update on sales so far very soon as if ot is 10k-plus, it’s a very positive message for the club to give 

I seem to remember people on here getting slightly annoyed last year with the lack of updates on sales, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Edited by PhilC

4 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Where is this 'official' news to be found?

Jerry I spoke to him today SLO 

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Had a quick look.

As of 1st June 2021 this was certainly the case. ie for the 2021/22 season.

Nothing official out there for the 2022/23 season that I can see. Could be true of course but the source etc seems unclear at this point?

Spoke to Jerry today SLO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We need all supporters to come together look at options and if you go most weeks a season ticket still works out CHEAPER mine in south stand works out £16 per game , easy options to pay and EVEN half season tickets available so come on if your red buy a season ticket let’s try hit 15000

• Like 3
  • Robin 1

55 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Must have thousands of new supporters then because at least 4K on here said they weren’t renewing…………

And on ZHs - same old regulars claiming the same. Mind you there aren’t many posters on ZH compared to here.

11 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Must have thousands of new supporters then because at least 4K on here said they weren’t renewing…………

12k is fantastic considering how awful it’s been this season. A few positive signings in the summer may lead to a few more 

If we hit 13k that will be some achievement

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

If we’ve already sold 12,000, wouldn’t the club have communicated the fact - surely, they would have taken the opportunity as it would be a massive “good news” story? ?‍♂️

I like everyone else, hope it’s true ?

We tend to drip feed news out these days. New contracts for the kids last week, then the game build-up. Probably the retained list tomorrow/Tuesday and ST numbers when the club want another `good news day`.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

12k is fantastic considering how awful it’s been this season. A few positive signings in the summer may lead to a few more 

If we hit 13k that will be some achievement

Agreed. We didn't didn't renew for a variety of reasons but if our seats are taken up by folk buying STs for the first time that bodes well for the future.

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Agreed. We didn't didn't renew for a variety of reasons but if our seats are taken up by folk buying STs for the first time that bodes well for the future.

Me neither but I expect my S21 seat went straight away. I`ve not checked but I think it`s been tricky to get STs in the SS since the rebuild.

56 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Not renewed myself this year either . I did have one this season but only managed about 6 games in the end. Work and life took over….coupled with the fact it’s been absolutely diabolical…

50-50 on what I’ll do next year. If not, be the first time in 26 years I haven’t renewed. Like you said though, hopefully lots of new season ticket holders can only be a good thing 

• Robin 1

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Not renewed myself this year either . I did have one this season but only managed about 6 games in the end. Work and life took over….coupled with the fact it’s been absolutely diabolical…

As you missed the majority of the games how can you judge? and diabolical is not the word I’d use to describe the season. I’d use two different words - inconsistent and frustrating. 

That said things did started to improve culminating in the 5-0 thumping of Hull. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

50-50 on what I’ll do next year. If not, be the first time in 26 years I haven’t renewed. Like you said though, hopefully lots of new season ticket holders can only be a good thing 

It's always a personal choice. If you haven't enjoyed it and you go purely for the 90 minutes, no one could blame you. My decision is always weighted heavily towards the social side. I mainly see the lads I go with at football , I really enjoy the day and that's what has swung it over the past couple of years. Which TBH have been dreadful . 

I have seen some promise, and with young Academy lads coming through I am genuinely looking forward to next season.

35 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve really enjoyed in, lots of goals and entertainment.

Some even from City :rofl2br:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

As you missed the majority of the games how can you judge? and diabolical is not the word I’d use to describe the season. I’d use two different words - inconsistent and frustrating. 

That said things did started to improve culminating in the 5-0 thumping of Hull. 

Still managed to watch a lot of the games on the red button etc. 

I probally shout have added the words “at times” after diabolical. Definitely an improvement towards the end but the reality is had it not been for teams having points deducted this season could have finished a lot worse 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Still managed to watch a lot of the games on the red button etc. 

I probally shout have added the words “at times” after diabolical. Definitely an improvement towards the end but the reality is had it not been for teams having points deducted this season could have finished a lot worse 

It was never diabolical and I saw every home game plus several away games on the red button.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

If we’ve already sold 12,000, wouldn’t the club have communicated the fact - surely, they would have taken the opportunity as it would be a massive “good news” story? ?‍♂️

I like everyone else, hope it’s true ?

They have this has come from club supporters liaison officer JERRY