IGNORED

Season Tickets 2022/23 (12,000 sold as at 10th May)

phantom

2 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Just a reminder to everyone that the unrenewed season tickets were released at midday today. So anybody looking for a prime South Stand seat (for example) for next season should get online now!

Just had a browse and only about 300 left in the three blocks behind the goal (S21,22,23) and a lot of those are singles or low down.

Me (Adult) and two others (u19s) have also moved from Dolman Central to South Stand (S24) simply because it is less painful financially.

Looking at the latest seat availability there are a large number of Dolman Central STHs who have either not renewed or have moved to less costly seats (I’m loathed to say ‘cheaper’)!

I would be surprised if we get past 10000 STHs next season.

Edited by Cardy

13 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Me (Adult) and two others (u19s) have also moved from Dolman Central to South Stand (S24) simply because it is less painful financially.

Looking at the latest seat availability there are a large number of Dolman Central STHs who have either not renewed or have moved to less costly seats (I’m loathed to say ‘cheaper’)!

Gould suggested that ST sales were “on track” on Saturday and so I’d be surprised if we didn’t exceed 10,000 STs again for next season….

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cardy said:

That’s a shame. But fair enough. Dolman A is still a good laugh and has been the same faces in there for years, would recommend it for anyone looking for a move but can’t get into the South Stand.

16 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Gould suggested that ST sales were “on track” on Saturday and so I’d be surprised if we didn’t exceed 10,000 STs again for next season….

I think he’s trying to spin it. The number of seats available today would suggest we are struggling to shift them. As I type there are currently 3,359 seats available in the Dolman - what’s the capacity in there?

Edited by Cardy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I think he’s trying to spin it. The number of seats available today would suggest we are struggling to shift them. As I type there are currently 3,359 seats available in the Dolman - what’s the capacity in there?

You may be right regarding Gould, but the Dolman doesn’t usually fill up that quickly, there’s no rush to get tickets before it sells out, so people can take their time getting the money together.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cardy said:

About 6k in Dolman I think.

46 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I seen a comment from Jerry on Twitter over the weekend, 10,000 had already been sold by that point. 

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

55 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Passed through the 10k barrier last week.

I'd say around 12.5k - 13k is an easy target this season.