IGNORED

why Wembley is a horrible venue,and always will be

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It’s taken you longer to get “out of grounds like Villa Park and Anfield” - can you clarify? So you obviously were able to park within those two stadia and after the games it took you a long time to get out? Longer than when you parked within Wembley Stadium - really? 

I've been on supporters coaches to both Villa Park (regularly with a friend who's a season ticket holder) and Anfield, and it generally takes at least 45 minutes to get moving after the game.

That may be due to the location that the coaches are departing from, but i felt that Wembley was no worse than my experience of those 2 grounds.

• Thanks 1
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Oh Louie louie said:

If you havent got a travelcard, for the underground, and theres 4 or 5 of you.

Cheaper to get about by cabs, than the underground, depending where you are.

I don't know what your doing wrong but never ever is a black cab cheaper than the underground

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

No south stand!! Never normally leave early just wanted to make sure got to Paddington in time 

Done new and old Wembley when city been there and England games over the years. And yes the underground is hassle after the games but how many people are leaving Wembley at the time. So it's bound to be hassle. I just accept it and it's part of the Wembly experience