IGNORED

AFC Bournemouth away match day thread

8 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Yes they are better than us. In football, one team is usually better than the other but I would expect better than this.  Why can other teams go there and play well and keep the ball? We can’t even make 4 consecutive passes. It’s that which annoys me. I don’t mind losing to Bournemouth away but I mind how we lose!

Fair point. 

But if one team is so much better than the other, it’s difficult to keep the ball no?

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Fair point. 

But if one team is so much better than the other, it’s difficult to keep the ball no?

I’ve not seen how Reading and Derby managed it away to Bournemouth but if other teams can do it then I don’t know why we can’t.  I’m not expecting the 52% they had but 28% is a joke with a 62% pass success rate. 

Just now, And Its Smith said:

I’ve not seen how Reading and Derby managed it away to Bournemouth but if other teams can do it then I don’t know why we can’t.  I’m not expecting the 52% they had but 28% is a joke with a 62% pass success rate. 

Just disjointed up top, that’s what Semenyo does well, he can battle and keep hold of the ball, that’s not what Wells can do, he’s a runner off the ball, I don’t think we’ve got anyone that can play the type of ball he thrives on

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

What matters over 46 games is how many points you have, how did those teams do at Blackburn & QPR? 

We’ll finish well clear of both & that’s what is really important.

Just now, GrahamC said:

What matters over 46 games is how many points you have, how did those teams do at Blackburn & QPR? 

We’ll finish well clear of both & that’s what is really important.

Not if they didn’t have points deducted.  Derby would be above us and Reading would be a few points behind us. When you are building I would hope to see more progress than this 

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

We don’t have players confident or capable on the ball, apart from Scott.

The majority of our players are more runners, than footballers. This all comes back down to recruitment….

5 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

And yet from our 3 games with them we have 9 points, and they have 0.

• Flames 1
6 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

This has been going on for years now,under LJ we were basically a counter attacking side with awful possession stats,it seems ingrained now for some reason at our club and it’s not good 

• Like 1