IGNORED

Play off chasers

CheddarReds

Huddersfield - have been in the play off places throughout the season. Potentially an advantage they've played more than other sides. I tend to prefer having points on the board than games in hand. Could mean their squad are less burnt out come play off time. 

Luton - have had a couple spells of strong form. Do they have enough to stay there until the end of the season or have they peaked too soon?

Forest - hard to ignore with their games in hand and recent form. A comprehensive win away at Blackpool in today's early kick off. One of my favourites (yes I would have said that before today!)

Sheff Utd - despite some injuries to important players still a really strong squad. 

M'Boro - a game in hand, Wilder and Knill doing their stuff but a Boro supporting friend remains unconvinced by Balogun and Connolly .

Blackburn - fallen out the pack after a poor 2022 thus far. Any possibility of a resurgance?

Still enough games for other teams to get back amongst it. West Brom's form has turned and they've got a lot of quality. 

Haven't put a lot of thought into it really but what are your thoughts? Who do we fancy to make the play offs (and go up)? Always a great time of the year when the weather turns and you get the fight for the play off spots.

Reckon it'll be Luton, Forest, Sheffield Utd and Huddersfield.

Picking a winner between those 4 would be damn hard though.

Could be some spring for Forest fans with Derby going down (or even worse) and them with a decent hope of promotion. 

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 1