IGNORED

photos and pictures from Bournmouth game,I will try harder next time against Stoke

Good on you, I would always support anyone who tries to do something creative.  It might help if you did a bit of reading, regarding composition, the rule of thirds, and photographic history.  You will see a big difference, and it can make the most mundane subject come alive?...............i don't mean this to be patronising, just think it will help?             

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Out of interest, what time do you arrive at the stadium to start taking the photos?  I like the way that they've tried to bring some character to the bland exterior, with the large pictures of former players on the wall, also the league table on the wall in the club shop.

I bet if they were bottom three they wouldn`t have that!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

maxjak

reading, regarding composition, the rule of thirds, and photographic history.

Sorry I have not got a clue what your on about,can you explain?

from my very amateurish knowledge, imagine the lens split into 3. The subject should be in the middle third (at least I think that's how it is). 

4 hours ago, In the Net said:

Out of interest, what time do you arrive at the stadium to start taking the photos?  I like the way that they've tried to bring some character to the bland exterior, with the large pictures of former players on the wall, also the league table on the wall in the club shop.

I was going to post the same, what a great idea having pics of former players and great teams from their past on the walls around the stadium. I would love it if City did something similar.

Well done NTTDS for posting the pics, it is great to have an alternative view of the matchday experience, keep em coming.

On 03/04/2022 at 15:40, Never to the dark side said:

Maybe someone can explain what I am doing wrong.

You’re not doing anything wrong. The pics have an unique character that livens up the match day experience. Don’t change anything 

Edited by phantom
Removed personal phone number
  • Like 12

Yes, I agree with the positive comments - John's photos are great and they capture the essence and spirit of visiting an away ground. I always look out for them and also @RedM who always posts photos before kick off of our fans in the away end and the view from the stand and it helps to visualise the atmosphere for those who can't be there.

Hopefully they will both continue to post their images.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 03/04/2022 at 13:33, Never to the dark side said:

maxjak

reading, regarding composition, the rule of thirds, and photographic history.

Sorry I have not got a clue what your on about,can you explain?

Go onto a Photographic educational site, it is all there if your sufficiently interested in improving your photography.   Or simply put "Photos, Rule of thirds"   into Google, Same applies to "Photographic Composition"..............as the old cliche goes,   "It is not Rocket Science"   It depends if you want to progress to taking quality photos, or just continue taking bland snapshots?    A few tips can make a big difference to your finished pictures......?

• Like 1

On 03/04/2022 at 19:26, Shaun Taylor said:

I always enjoy your photos from Bristol City away games and no need to change anything as your attention to detail is superb.

Yeah.........whatever you do, for God's sake,  don't educate yourself, or try to improve? ............  What lame advice?!!  Are you an unemployed careers officer?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

Yeah.........whatever you do, for God's sake,  don't educate yourself, or try to improve? ............  What lame advice?!!  Are you an unemployed careers officer?

You're being weirdly over opinionated on this.

Everyone else appreciates Ted's photos just as they are.

Please shut up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1