IGNORED

Peterborough Saturday

Redandproud

After watching them on Sky red button,I don't think we've got anything to worry about, should be an easy 3 points, but there again we always struggle against teams down the bottom of the table, the only goal threat to worry about is ex Gas man JCH, looking forward to Saturday then,

Edited by Red-Al
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 2

Just now, Red-Al said:

After watching them on Sky red button,I don't think we've got anything to worry about, should be an easy 3 points, but there again we always struggle against team down the bottom of the table, the only goal threat to worry about is ex Gas man JCH, looking forward to Saturday then,

Famous last words…:laughcont:

I'm looking forward to sampling the goat curry :city:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Super said:

What a daft post. No doubt by 5pm on Saturday this thread will be at the top of the page.

Certainly possible- we did excellently at home to the likes of Fulham & Blackburn whereas we were awful v Birmingham & struggled big time to beat Barnsley.

If you have seen enough Championship football you realise predictions like this are embarrassing.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Certainly possible- we did excellently at home to the likes of Fulham & Blackburn whereas we were awful v Birmingham & struggled big time to beat Barnsley.

If you have seen enough Championship football you realise predictions like this are embarrassing.

I know we struggle against teams down the bottom of the table,but I think we have a good chance, no score predictions though,, should be and repeat should be 3easy points

2 hours ago, Red-Al said:

After watching them on Sky red button,I don't think we've got anything to worry about, should be an easy 3 points, but there again we always struggle against teams down the bottom of the table, the only goal threat to worry about is ex Gas man JCH, looking forward to Saturday then,

If you’ve been a City fan as long as me (30+ years) then you will know that to predict a win against anyone is brave, but especially against the bottom team in a season where we have been so poor, but I love the positivity!

3 hours ago, Red-Al said:

Can you tell me what game we have played that has been an easy three points. I don't think any game is easy for us at the moment. And to think a game will be easy is asking for trouble.

3 hours ago, Red-Al said:

No match at this level is easy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2015 said:

They managed to get a draw with high flying Luton, proving that they are no mugs. They also beat QPR 3-1 at Loftus Road a few weeks back. Daft to think this is an easy 3 points considering how poor defensively we are.

Also drew 1-1 at Bournemouth last month

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

I’m trying to remember the last time we had an ‘easy win’ I don’t think we’ve won a match by more than a goal this season.

And we’re certainly not top of the league for injury time minutes, so an easy win would certainly be welcome.

We haven’t won by more than one goal for over a year

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1