IGNORED

Peterborough at home (very early) match day thread

Going to be out run in midfield, CHs are going to be busy BUT we should score more than them.

3-2 win.

Just now, petehinton said:

Still very odd Kalas is nowhere to be seen, Pearson said he won’t be fully rushed and needs rest yet brings Williams straight back in. Planning for life without him?

House hunting ?

Anyone planning to rush to the game from the Hotwells/Clifton area; We The Curious is on fire, expect delays. Avoid the harbourside if you can; the smoke is nasty and hazardous there's also a lot of rubberneckers.

Anchor Road also currently closed off for cars and pedestrians

Edited by An Outstanding Human
  • Flames 1
26 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Fancy Wells to get a couple today.

3-1 COYR!

I think he really could bag goals in a different set up but this 3-5-2 without a single player to play the pass that Wells thrives on just makes him dead weight. If he gets a good chance he'll hit the target but I just don't see him getting chances with Martin, Weimann and Scott out wide, we lack that player who can put those short, dangerous passes into the box and around it, far more likely to see crosses from Dasilva or just full pace counters which isn't where he shines. I hope he proves me wrong, Wells is such a good player in the right set up, he's wasted here with our lack of the right players to get the best out of him.

11 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Still very odd Kalas is nowhere to be seen, Pearson said he won’t be fully rushed and needs rest yet brings Williams straight back in. Planning for life without him?

Don't say that....last week you had me thinking he might sign a new contract.?

• Haha 1