IGNORED

Could it be LJ "unfinished business"

Waconda

10 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Can I just point something out…

@Akira stated “Ralph Milne springs to mind” as someone who he thought had used multiple usernames/accounts. He didn’t reference you, under your username, at all.

So, that being the case, and working on the basis you’re not Ralph Milne (clearly not literally, the blokes dead), why the intensely passionate defence/denial?

8 hours ago, Akira said:

@Silvio Dante exactly, but now I'll call it out. 

Invasion of privacy? ??

No no, just don't see why people push an agenda for X amount of time, then change their name, pushing same agenda, as make it out like 'wow, there's now loads calling for X person's head', trying to drum up whatever narrative they're trying to push. 

And you're a liar regarding name change/new account and have been called out on it previously, so let's not go down that road, or is it pure coincidence your letters stand for 'The artist formerly known as Ralph milnes left foot'? 

If you've got an opinion, great! Stick by your guns (and username) and own it, and when challenged, that's when a debate can be had. But if you get called out on it because you've had a vendetta against our current manager, because of us signing a player, which has triggered past experiences, then that needs to be owned aswell (and for the record, I wasn't happy with the signing either but I didn't want the manager to be ousted because of it). Since that signing, he can do no right, even when we win in some people's eyes.. 

She dropped a b*****k there, didn't she?

Absolutely busted.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

• Like 4

On 09/04/2022 at 21:12, YGBjammy said:

Then I started to realise that we haven't actually been as high in the league as we were under LJ.

... yes we have, we won the 2nd tier as champions in 1906, then we were runners up in the top division in 1907, we were runners up in the second tier in 1976, then we spent four seasons in the top tier finishing higher than we ever did under LJ ... and there are other examples in between all those stats ... the brainwashed young uns eh?! LJ’s contribution to our history would probably warrant a line just below Gary Marshall’s ‘assists stats’ ... ??

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Nope she didn't. She IE me, has enough on her plate without dealing with other twatty things like being accused of xyz because you've nothing better to do. 

We had words Saturday because you were being an antagonistic ***** and one day later, you continue to do the same. 

Not then me with the issue is it?

As per before I'll take my own advice because it is clear you'd rather continue to in the same vein. 

You did though, didn't you?

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

56 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Whatever happened to the blonde bird that was head of something, did all the presentations? Was it Lisa? Is she at Ipswich with her supposed beau? Never see her on anything 'City anymore.

Lisa Knights.

Still with Bristol Sport as Group Director of Communications. She's essentially Dave Barton's line manager. Shes also on the board of the Flyers.

Not with Ipswich so far as I know.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Akira said:

@Silvio Dante exactly, but now I'll call it out. 

Invasion of privacy? ??

No no, just don't see why people push an agenda for X amount of time, then change their name, pushing same agenda, as make it out like 'wow, there's now loads calling for X person's head', trying to drum up whatever narrative they're trying to push. 

And you're a liar regarding name change/new account and have been called out on it previously, so let's not go down that road, or is it pure coincidence your letters stand for 'The artist formerly known as Ralph milnes left foot'? 

If you've got an opinion, great! Stick by your guns (and username) and own it, and when challenged, that's when a debate can be had. But if you get called out on it because you've had a vendetta against our current manager, because of us signing a player, which has triggered past experiences, then that needs to be owned aswell (and for the record, I wasn't happy with the signing either but I didn't want the manager to be ousted because of it). Since that signing, he can do no right, even when we win in some people's eyes.. 

And she lives in Australia, so you know, there's that too.

Unfinished business?

He had plenty of time and money to finish his business and he and those around him totally f@cked it up. He has had his opportunity and that went on far too long. Obviously not just his fault we are in such a state but he was definitely a big part of it.

I've said it before within other topics but if NP stays we will be better off than now but I'm talking another 2 seasons not just this summer. If he walks of his own choice then I really worried about where we will be not only next season but the coming few seasons.

I'm not a flag waiving NP fan but not only is our best option to turn things around. I think he is our only viable option.

51 minutes ago, KegCity said:

What unfinished business is there? Managed to throw away two promotion charges and oversaw the dismantling of when of the best sides we've ever had. Think he's a very good coach, almost certainly a poor manager.

If he's that good a coach, maybe he could be our head coach?

7 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

If he's that good a coach, maybe he could be our head coach?

Which is the same thing as manager? He can clearly develop good players, just has appalling man management and hit and miss tactics, as well as being embarrassing in the media.

I would welcome him back as a coach or as a manager's assistant, obviously this would never happen. 

I really don't get some of the hate to Johnson. Every year he had us around about the top 6, and every year had to cope with his best players leaving. In the end, that caught up with him. I know a few players who worked with him, and yes he is seen as an innovative coach. And yes, some of his man-management skills left a lot to be desired (read into how he treated Joe Bryan), however you have to remember he is still only 40. Man management skills require life skills and experience. I reckon LJ could go onto quite a bit of success - whether thats as a manager i dont know. I could see him running a national youth team.

• Like 1