IGNORED

Turgid. Crap. Passive

Shtanley

I don’t know if I can listen to it ! For me the season finished at 4.55 yesterday . I’ve had enough. I’m not available for the last home game and right now I’m sure they’ll be more enjoyable or constructive things to do on Easter Monday . I’ll be back in August and look forward to a few Ciders With. 

With the line up and potential subject matter I was expecting a classic OSIB but it was all a bit underwhelming really. 

I was surprised the whole passive thing wasn’t really discussed there was plenty to analyse there. 

Mind you I can imagine like the rest of us you’ve had enough of this season now!

I listened to the pod on this mornings walk.

1. Jay's shot was 100% on its way in when Wells decided to guide it wide.

2. I was watching the seagulls fly around the ground for most of the second half - definitely more exciting than the football. My heart was in my mouth as one of them settled in the disabled enclosure in front of W1 then hopped over into W1. Couldn't see from the Dolman what he was up to, but I expect it involved getting one of his five a day.

3. Totally agree that the podcast was much better than the game - at least I was laughing with, rather than at, you three.

• Like 1