IGNORED

U23s Today 12.00

bcfc01

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Massive test for Idehan, Wood and Z.Bell against Simpson 

looks 3412 for City 

55322D7E-77BB-493B-AA7F-54E46CCA73AC.jpeg

8, 9, 10 and 11 the ones to watch got Ipswich.  Simpson had a good loan at Swindon, and is a effin’ unit.  Good test to see where Idehen and Wood are.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not sure, Idehen certainly did (He’s a LCB but might play RCB today).

That’s probably who I’m on about , apparently he’s highly rated so will be good to get to watch him.

2 minutes ago, Waconda said:

Yes.

First team next season.

Highly thought of then?

have you seen much of him?

Edited by Wiltshire robin
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not sure, Idehen certainly did (He’s a LCB but might play RCB today).

My guess

Z.Bell       Idehan     Wood

Tanner        Kadji           Owers           Soady

Benarous

S.Bell       Conway

It could be a curve ball sticking with the diamond and Z.Bell playing midfield though

Edited by Lrrr

7 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Bell at cb?

Seems like he’s taking preference out wide over Tanner, surprised the first team player doesn’t take priority. Bell played CB plenty for 23’s last season. 

Edited by Lrrr

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Seb Palmer-Houlden, who’s looked really good of late.

Could be ill/injured, or could be if the plan is to get Conway/Bell 90 mins today he could have trained with the first team rather than sit on the bench Incase of an injury 

22 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Could be ill/injured, or could be if the plan is to get Conway/Bell 90 mins today he could have trained with the first team rather than sit on the bench Incase of an injury 

You know that’s “itchy chin” don’t you ???

11 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Owers over Benarous on corners is also an interesting one

Idehan has no right foot then :laugh:

Have you not been watching him of late.

Arrggggghhhhh 0-1 Wood error

Edited by Davefevs

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Have you not been watching him of late.

I mean theres preference to use your left, then there's trying to use your left to shoot when in no way is there ever a chance to use your left rather than your right even if its a weaker foot

Seemed like Wood was trying to duck under it, didn't get low enough and bounced off his head. Shame as they've generally dealt with Simpson so well for that to then break the deadlock

• Like 1

Sold Out MY A-SE

I thought i had ordered 2 tickets for this game , which when i tried to print them this morning were not on my computer waiting to be printed.

I tried to order them again on line to be given the message SOLD OUT. I rang in to be told no we cant let you have tickets it is SOLD OUT.

I am npw watching the game on Robins TV and there is hardly anybody there. They are only using half of the stand not all of it, half of that is

empty, and there are lots of people in there with red trackdsuit tops on, obviously academy players.

There cant be more than 100 spectators in the ground.

Come on City   get your act together.

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I like Owers for his energy, commitment, etc, but the ball is never 100% under control on the dribble…everything on the stretch.  Got to improve that, will be exposed the higher he plays.

He is so similar to his father and seems to have picked up that trait too, I seem to recall Gary Owers regularly being referred as Two touch as the ball never seemed to be under control.  

15 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

Sold Out MY A-SE

I thought i had ordered 2 tickets for this game , which when i tried to print them this morning were not on my computer waiting to be printed.

I tried to order them again on line to be given the message SOLD OUT. I rang in to be told no we cant let you have tickets it is SOLD OUT.

I am npw watching the game on Robins TV and there is hardly anybody there. They are only using half of the stand not all of it, half of that is

empty, and there are lots of people in there with red trackdsuit tops on, obviously academy players.

Perhaps they're only allowed so many people on site

Whether or not Conway's chance crossed the line (don't think it did) he needs to bury that

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

Sold Out MY A-SE

I also expect everyone standing at the back is supposed to be in a seat

• Admin
1 hour ago, Waconda said:

Yes.

First team next season.

Bold statement, considering they are practically not involved this season - that is a big jump over a summer break

37 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

Sold Out MY A-SE

I never realised that they actually sold tickets for these games - I cant say I have ever seen them advertised