IGNORED

Derby away question

BCFCGav

Hi all, me and my pops are heading to this one for our annual ‘away day’. Our tickets arrived today and aren’t next to one another, in general is this an issue or do people tend to sit where they like when away? Also, it’s pretty unlikely to sell out given there’s nothing on it, I’d imagine it’s easy enough to just grab two seats next to each other? Thanks in advance. 

3 hours ago, weepywall said:

Think it was an allocation of about 2200, haven't a clue how many have been sold, probably not many at the moment.

1 hour ago, MrBibs said:

Just over 1,300 left

So 900ish sold. Not bad tbh. A few keen to get one last visit to Pride Park in before they disappear into league 1...or worse.

52 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Anyone know how far the ground is from train station?

There’s a good pub, the Brunswick Inn just down the road from the station. There’s a footpath opposition direct to the ground. Easy 20 minutes walk 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Hi all, me and my pops are heading to this one for our annual ‘away day’. Our tickets arrived today and aren’t next to one another, in general is this an issue or do people tend to sit where they like when away? 

Are they now sending out tickets by post again?

Don't automatically assume you're seats aren't next to each other if the numbers aren't consecutive. One of the first blocks away teams sell is on the very corner and has different amounts of seats per row.

To ensure the seat numbers in every row down the touchline and behind goals align it means in one or two blocks in the corner the numbers aren't consecutive.

Alternatively your ticket office may have had a shocker but I think you'll be fine.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Derby_Ram said:

Don't automatically assume you're seats aren't next to each other if the numbers aren't consecutive. One of the first blocks away teams sell is on the very corner and has different amounts of seats per row.

To ensure the seat numbers in every row down the touchline and behind goals align it means in one or two blocks in the corner the numbers aren't consecutive.

Alternatively your ticket office may have had a shocker but I think you'll be fine.

Thanks bud. Looking forward to seeing Pride Park, it’ll be my first trip. 

16 hours ago, chinapig said:

Do the right thing and form a protective shield around @Mr Popodopolous?

16 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Whilst wearing your "I'm not @Mr Popodopolous" tshirt! 

All you need to know really. 

song for Derby away….. Popo popo popo popo popo popo Popodopolous. Followed immediately by Melvin MelvinMelvin Melvin Melvin Melvin Morris. 

standing or sitting where you like! Whilst wearing your I’m not Popodopolous T shirt number 165

Edited by REDOXO