IGNORED

Stoke City away match day thread

47 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Second, tap in at Huddersfield last season.

A bit of end product over the past two months (see below), one of my criticisms of him in the past.

Worth listening to Nige’s BBCRB interview just now.

CC3CB9FE-F59D-45C1-A2F4-1E07B8932E92.thumb.jpeg.0b7a000948a6a335f4c6d25b57e2219f.jpeg

Pearson talked of frank discussions in December, but he’s worked his way back in…and he has been one of our most consistent performers in recent games.

We do need goals and assists from all over the pitch.  Atkinson’s couple of goals have breathed confidence into his game.

• Like 1
Just now, Davefevs said:

A bit of end product over the past two months (see below), one of my criticisms of him in the past.

Worth listening to Nige’s BBCRB interview just now.

CC3CB9FE-F59D-45C1-A2F4-1E07B8932E92.thumb.jpeg.0b7a000948a6a335f4c6d25b57e2219f.jpeg

Pearson talked of frank discussions in December, but he’s worked his way back in…and he has been one of our most consistent performers in recent games.

We do need goals and assists from all over the pitch.  Atkinson’s couple of goals have breathed confidence into his game.

We know his flaws, he struggles against diagonal balls & aerially he’s always going to be up against it.

Technically he’s very good though, excellent first touch & usually a very good distributor of the ball.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

We know his flaws, he struggles against diagonal balls & aerially he’s always going to be up against it.

Technically he’s very good though, excellent first touch & usually a very good distributor of the ball.

The irony is Graham his first touch from the Semenyo pass was poor and forced him a couple of yards wider, which created the angle for the cross to the back post.  I think if he’d taken the ball in his stride he would have hit it low across the six yard line.

But that’s football for you.

Edited by Malago
2 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

I said I'd post a photo of a refuse bin.....this chimney you see as you get onto the A500 from the ground is the refuse incinerator for Stoke!

20220415_172100.jpg

That is just raising the game to a different level.

Find some landfill-site and you win a Bosman to the club of your choice!

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, YGBjammy said:

More impressed with Joe Williams playing so many minutes, and us actually managing a clean sheet than anything else. Madness!!

Evergreen hurdled the barrier to get into a scrap without injuring himself 🤣

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

That is just raising the game to a different level.

Find some landfill-site and you win a Bosman to the club of your choice!

This not-so little beauty is the Kirklees Incinterator. In………………Huddersfield!

Surely the go-to place for that end of season final away game party in three weeks time

482E15DE-4EC7-4714-A226-4CE155A5D0CA.jpeg

• Haha 6