IGNORED

Absolute disgusting behaviour

Stockwood gate

On 16/04/2022 at 11:12, Wiltshire robin said:

You made some good points but what you said here simply isn’t true. I’ve done ground hopping for years and our fans are generally some of the most well behaved going ,especially out of all the championship clubs I’d say only Fulham are more well behaved.

This looks looks like a cut and paste from the Gas forum. Shame on you. 

On 16/04/2022 at 11:43, Robin101 said:

Went to Wembley for an England friendly a few weeks ago. That was dreadful experience - full of coked up morons in knock off stone island too. 

This was a good article on the subject: 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/5a7cb68c-8a54-11ec-8600-c48a9935f856?shareToken=a801a9794310c0ef237d5957db835c7c

If you’re fed up of it, I really can’t recommend giving a non-league game a go enough (ironically yes, the above is technically non-league).

Totally different atmosphere, but no less passionate. Entertaining games, enjoy a drink as you watch. I’ve done a couple away games and you’re generally made very welcome by the home team and supporters, plus you’re generally visiting some nice places for a few Saturday afternoon beers (rather than Stoke). You’d be surprised at the standard too. 

I agree about non league. If you want to go down quite a few divisions you get a good experience with the farmy army at Bristol Manor Farm. Absolutely no bad behaviour on the train to and from Sea Mills station 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I agree about non league. If you want to go down quite a few divisions you get a good experience with the farmy army at Bristol Manor Farm. Absolutely no bad behaviour on the train to and from Sea Mills station 

I went to watch Farm yesterday - brilliant club, always enjoy going there 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Mr Chappers said:

Over 40 years of watching City away, and it’s never been this bad. I’ve been sent flying by ‘Limbs’ and seen a few older people bowled into the aisle/ over seats. Hard to find a safe spot any more, and safety just seems to be ignored. 
Away areas desperately needs a mix of safe standing, and seats where standing not permitted. Then everybody is happy, and safe. 

And not just seats at the front where the view is crap. 

Bring back the two locations for away fans - behind the goal for those who want to stand and more expensive seats at the side for those who wish to sit!

I would happily pay slightly more to go away and know I was going to be able to sit and get a good view without the verbal abuse experienced at many away grounds this season!

Going away used to be fun - not anymore!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

?? our fans are generally more soft and less likely to start trouble than other fans , I guess people like you need something to moan about so we’ll just say we have loads of hooligans at city shall we ?‍♂️

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Wasn’t that the year that we went onto lose to Walsall who had David Kelly that just had to touch the ball once during a game to get on the score sheet against us? 
Think the 89 fixture was a bank holiday where they were causing trouble in WSM before heading to our ground. 

Yes it was Walsall in the play off final, not a good day !!?‍♂️

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

No just the manager trying to beat the ref up?

?

1 hour ago, Denbury Red said:

And not just seats at the front where the view is crap. 

Bring back the two locations for away fans - behind the goal for those who want to stand and more expensive seats at the side for those who wish to sit!

I would happily pay slightly more to go away and know I was going to be able to sit and get a good view without the verbal abuse experienced at many away grounds this season!

Going away used to be fun - not anymore!!!

I’ve stopped enjoying the shorter trips, and next season, will stick to the games where less people travel. It’s never been this bad, and the club just seem to promote ‘limbs’ rather than having any concern for us oldies. Limbs are good, but flying uncontrollably in a crowded space can cause injury. 
I would stress that I don’t want to spoil anyone else’s fun, just want to be able to enjoy watching City away in a safe environment. Not asking a lot really.

• Like 3