IGNORED

Snookered

MC RISK77

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

For how bad Trump has been. Ronnie has been exceptional. All departments of his game

Dunno, definitely seen Ronnie play better. Positional play and long potting hasn't been great. 

Trump has been so bad. That shot a few frames ago which he missed by about a foot was dreadful. 

If he turns up tomorrow and plays like that then Ronnie will knock off another 7 frames in the afternoon session and we won't get an evening session. 

15 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Dunno, definitely seen Ronnie play better. Positional play and long potting hasn't been great. 

Trump has been so bad. That shot a few frames ago which he missed by about a foot was dreadful. 

If he turns up tomorrow and plays like that then Ronnie will knock off another 7 frames in the afternoon session and we won't get an evening session. 

The semi final went the distance maybe that has taken something out of Trump. We’re as Ronnie has pretty much won all his matches relatively easy. Be a shame for it not to reach the evening session 

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Amazing that that win tonight makes him the oldest world champion as well. If it wasn’t for his mental fragileness and off the table stuff he could easily be 10 times world champion. 

He’s the same age as me and suddenly I feel very old as previous world champions looked very old back in the day 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Can't think of too many sports where it's so cut and dry as to who the greatest player of all-time is.... 

Yeah so right. unlike most sports where equipment training and everything else improves ,snooker remains the same .

Ronnie without a doubt the best player ever. The 5min 147 just mental,never to be bettered.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TomF said:

I wonder if he will want 8.   I will worry about Ronnie when he retires, I hope he has something to keep him occupied 

He'll definitely want 8.  He's got his running, and has been through drug and alcohol addiction a long time ago, so I think he'll be OK . 

He split up with his long term missus a few months ago, which doesn't seem to have caused him any issues in this tournament.