IGNORED

Chelsea vs Palace

myol'man

3 hours ago, Seventeen said:

Haven’t been since JB was appointed so can’t comment ?

Just not sure how City playing it forward just to retreat all the way back constantly can be considered entertaining. Both teams electrifying against others but seems boring whenever I watch them against each other, not that that’s often either. 

I get what you are saying about Man City,they are difficult to watch sometimes if you want entertainment but it’s their right to play 100 passes and move nowhere fast and it works for them

5 hours ago, The Bard said:

How much better would the Semi Finals have been if this game had been at Arsenal or Spurs and the other game at Old Trafford?

The crowd at yesterday's semi was below the capacity at Old Trafford, so the argument that you have to have the semis at Wembley so that more people can watch is shown to be a load of bollocks.  

I’m not sure that’s ever been the argument, it’s about making money for Wembley 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Super said:

You're missing the glory days.....

I’m sure I’ll get over it.

19 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I get what you are saying about Man City,they are difficult to watch sometimes if you want entertainment but it’s their right to play 100 passes and move nowhere fast and it works for them

Against weaker teams they’re brilliant to watch, but against the top teams like Liverpool they find it harder to break em down so knock it back to try again. Like you said, it’s their right to do that and when they’re on top form they do it well against anyone. Just sometimes it doesn’t go their way like on Saturday IMO and it can be tedious to watch.