IGNORED

Sheffield United at home match day thread

So just to emphasise the love in. Half an hour of how Sheff U are missing players, no strikers , blah, blah blah.

Seconds to kick off and the Com says, worth mentioning Bristol City are in a similar position with injuries, anyway on with the game.

Shit , biased shit.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, 1960maaan said:

So just to emphasise the love in. Half an hour of how Sheff U are missing players, no strikers , blah, blah blah.

Seconds to kick off and the Com says, worth mentioning Bristol City are in a similar position with injuries, anyway on with the game.

Shit , biased shit.

Can you think of any team that we could play where we might be the ones getting the love in? Not sure I can.

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Shit , biased shit.

I noticed the same ….utter shit …they hate us 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Southport Red said:

If we won 10-0 they would inquest about how bad Sheffield U were rather than any praise for us. 

If we won 10-0 would we give a toss what they said about Sheff U!:)

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Shit , biased shit.

4 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

I noticed the same ….utter shit …they hate us 

Well to be fair- if we were playing Hull or Reading etc then I doubt they'd mention the game. 

We are playing a play off side who could be in the Prem next season and have everything to play for so they are the only exciting thing about this match.

Personally, I'm off for a pint by the sea in sunny Cornwall so may take a brief look at the game if I remember.?

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Well to be fair- if we were playing Hull or Reading etc then I doubt they'd mention the game. 

We are playing a play off side who could be in the Prem next season and have everything to play for so they are the only exciting thing about this match.

Personally, I'm off for a pint by the sea in sunny Cornwall so may take a brief look at the game if I remember.?

Fact remains it’s utterly cringeworthy and embarrassing how they’re blowing continuous smoke up their asses ….