IGNORED

Sheffield United at home match day thread

Given the chances we created last half hour disappointed not to win it, not something I thought I would say half time. They had more of the ball, but other than their goal where somebody lost their man for the original shot, restricted them to very little really.

Edited by cityexile

Much, much better second half.

Massengo more disciplined and had a good second half.

Could have nicked it, but they wasted their first half chances.

Happy with the point with 2 x 18 year old midfielders as wing backs - why no Pring on the bench I wonder.

1 hour ago, BCFC Richard said:

Well pretty dull if you are City fan - however despite the jokes I do think we have looked pretty well drilled at the back, other the Bents going a bit crazy. Oddly enough their best real chance he saved really well, the rest have been half chances and long shots. they are a good side with good build up play we could probably do with an extra man in midfield.

Funnily enough as long as we don't concede in the first 5 mins or so after HT - I think we'll get a 1-0 or 1-1, just feels like one of those games, where we'll get a decent chance and tuck it away and they'll keep huffing and puffing. 

Because every other time I've ever stuck my neck out with a mid game prediction I've had to quote myself at the end to show how wrong I was I'm just going to leave this here. 

• Like 1