IGNORED

Sheffield United at home match day thread

34 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I suspect he had Chris Martin’s anger from Friday in the back of his mind….do I shoot, or do I cross for a tap-in?  Semenyo has had a few games of late where he’s been a bit greedy.  He got it right last night.

Berge cost £20m!!!

From the South Stand you could see in their celebration that there was definitely a bit of that. Words had clearly been spoken after Friday.

• Like 1
  • Admin
11 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

What I was happiest with today was not that we could threaten a Top 6 side, it was that the players competed for 96 minutes in a game that was pretty meaningless to them.  We haven't always seen that level of commitment towards the end of a season. 

Totally agree, let's just hope the same effort is applied in the three games coming up that are not live on TV

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I suspect he had Chris Martin’s anger from Friday in the back of his mind….do I shoot, or do I cross for a tap-in?  Semenyo has had a few games of late where he’s been a bit greedy.  He got it right last night.

Berge cost £20m!!!

@Davefevs
Lolz I meant his wages!

Edited by Beni71

Just watching the match again and Stroud bottled a few bookings for United. Egan and Baldock would have been sent off for their second yellows and so many cynical fouls in the second half. For their goal if Gibbs White's foot had connected with the defender just in front of him would that have been free kick rather than a goal. Osula kicking the ball away after the free kick against him, another potential booking?

• Admin
1 hour ago, Midred said:

Just watching the match again and Stroud bottled a few bookings for United. Egan and Baldock would have been sent off for their second yellows and so many cynical fouls in the second half. For their goal if Gibbs White's foot had connected with the defender just in front of him would that have been free kick rather than a goal. Osula kicking the ball away after the free kick against him, another potential booking?

Just being pedantic, assume he didn't miss any of our indiscretions? 

Your post reads like the anti Bournemouth thread that randomly appeared raising all decisions people disagreed with a few weeks ago