IGNORED

Return of the Mac

bs3

15 hours ago, bs3 said:

I’m putting my tin hat on so don’t shoot the messenger, I have heard the Lee Johnson and Jamie McAlister are in discussion about a return to the club . 
I’m slightly disbelieving  this myself but the person who told me is genuine and there is a connection to them. 
Anyone else heard similar 

Appreciate you’re just relaying what you have been told, but this is not going to happen. Certainly not anytime soon, that’s for sure. COYR 

I couldn’t handle the LJ interviews and press conferences again.

I’ve since realised that, for me, his time in charge was like being caught in a rip. You ignore the warning signs, think everything’s fine, then suddenly realise you’re miles away from where you should be and are absolutely f**ked.

Edited by SydneyCity
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, SydneyCity said:

I couldn’t handle the LJ interviews and press conferences again.

I’ve since realised that, for me, his time in charge was like being caught in a rip. You ignore the warning signs, think everything’s fine, then suddenly realise you’re miles away from where you should be and are absolutely f**ked.

Sounds familiar

Thought the thread title alluded to Pearson having decided to ditch the tracksuit on match days to go back to a more sartorial look - a look completed  with a rainproof top coat.

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

Lj did a decent job here, there is no denying that,

He however isn't the person to take the club forward, 

The players won't want it the fans don't want it,

And those 2 are kind of essential to a football club,

No thank you

Talked to many players lately ? otherwise just a guess.

Certainly on this forum most wouldn't want LJ back and are in full "Nadine Doris mode" in relation to the current Manager.

But in the "real world" of football fans not so sure.

I couldn't see LJ coming back to be a coach, or a number 2. I actually think it would be a good move all round, but I can't see it happening. JM back in the youth set up is something I could see happening and wouldn't be against it. 

Bristol City is a bit of a cosy number for ex players though, as much as he is loved, I personally think we waste money on still employing Scott Murray. It's not exactly a role that the club needs and he is probably on more money than most kit men are. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, robin for life said:

I couldn't see LJ coming back to be a coach, or a number 2. I actually think it would be a good move all round, but I can't see it happening. JM back in the youth set up is something I could see happening and wouldn't be against it. 

Bristol City is a bit of a cosy number for ex players though, as much as he is loved, I personally think we waste money on still employing Scott Murray. It's not exactly a role that the club needs and he is probably on more money than most kit men are. 

Sorry , but simply Awful post IMO

Who do you propose to deal with all the kit then ? The Fairies ?

What evidence is there that he is on ‘more money’

You have also overlooked the fantastic PR he continually does for the Club , he has time for anyone and everyone and is a real diamond in the club amongst some gravel

There may be many many things wrong with the Club but Scott Murray is one of the real positives 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, robin for life said:

Your first paragraph contradicts the start of your second one.

On 19/04/2022 at 07:46, bs3 said:

I’m putting my tin hat on so don’t shoot the messenger, I have heard the Lee Johnson and Jamie McAlister are in discussion about a return to the club . 
I’m slightly disbelieving  this myself but the person who told me is genuine and there is a connection to them. 
Anyone else heard similar 

After an obvious mighty feast...........I was wondering,, if you have any Magic Mushrooms left/spare?

• Confused 1