IGNORED

Derby County away match day thread

5 minutes ago, 22A said:

Apparently, there's only one team in Bristol, but I have to ask : would anyone outside of Bristol notice if there were no teams in Bristol?

A pretty miserable comment, but not completely unjustified. There is what, 270 combined years of history between the two Bristol clubs, and what exactly is there to show for that? A few mickey mouse cups of one stripe or another, and nowt else!

7 minutes ago, 22A said:

I've now found a link to their forum that works. https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/39560-derby-county-vs-bristol-city-matchday-thread-saturday-3pm-kick-off/

The match day thread is already four pages long. Some are posting to say how proud they are of their team, others just being rude about not just City, but even Bristol as a whole.

This season has been one of, if not, the best in my 27 years as a ST holder. The bond built between the club and the fans is unbelievable.

Apparently, there's only one team in Bristol, but I have to ask : would anyone outside of Bristol notice if there were no teams in Bristol?

Hah ah bitter babies going into league one. They will be there a long time but I am glad they have a close bond now, they won't have need it.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Seen Ebiowei a couple of times (highlights)….likes a dive.

With shit ref Thomas Bramhall in charge today would not surprise me to see Derby get a “sympathy” penalty.

No chance, Rooney said refs are part of the conspiracy against them. Today is the day we finally get a penalty then?

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, OneCity said:

A pretty miserable comment, but not completely unjustified. There is what, 270 combined years of history between the two Bristol clubs, and what exactly is there to show for that? A few mickey mouse cups of one stripe or another, and nowt else!

Yeah I agree with their statement. Its embarrasing we haven't even hit the play offs this spell yet we see every other club do it. We can potentially see Luton promoted and Millwall make the playoffs...again. Will probably see Coventry , Blackpool and Preston do it next year whilst we flirt with relegation.

• Hmmm 1
22 minutes ago, 22A said:

I've now found a link to their forum that works. https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/39560-derby-county-vs-bristol-city-matchday-thread-saturday-3pm-kick-off/

The match day thread is already four pages long. Some are posting to say how proud they are of their team, others just being rude about not just City, but even Bristol as a whole.

This season has been one of, if not, the best in my 27 years as a ST holder. The bond built between the club and the fans is unbelievable.

People who live in Derby being rude about Bristol? ?

17 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Derby is a very pleasant place to live and surrounded by beautiful countryside. 
Not to mention the unbelievable curry houses down Normanton Road. 

I used to travel to Derby a lot for work and unfortunately I found it to be a bit of a dump in the central areas. I do agree though that the countryside and curry is good. 

2 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Agreed Graham. Especially if we're playing 3-4-1-2 with Benarous, an attacking midfielder at left wing back. 

That he isn’t even on the bench must make him think.

Benarous did ok but the only defender on it has never played at this level..

King on it also makes me think he could well get offered something.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

That he isn’t even on the bench must make him think.

Benarous did ok but the only defender on it has never played at this level..

King on it also makes me think he could well get offered something.

Pring wasn’t in the 18 on Monday either.

Might be nothing sinister….first season might’ve caught up with him.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

If I was Cameron Pring I’d start to think just like Vyner I’m not in Pearson’s plans.

Can't help but feel that Preston away was a turning point for him. 

Showed inexperience to not run to the corner flag, but at 24 years old, I can't imagine Pearson being too impressed with his decision making. Plus costing us the win. 

I think he's done well in phases this season, considering he has been playing in a new position for large parts. 

1 minute ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

Can't help but feel that Preston away was a turning point for him. 

Showed inexperience to not run to the corner flag, but at 24 years old, I can't imagine Pearson being too impressed with his decision making. Plus costing us the win. 

I think he's done well in phases this season, considering he has been playing in a new position for large parts. 

He started the 3 after that? ??‍♂️

• Thanks 1