IGNORED

Derby County away match day thread

11 hours ago, Derby_Ram said:

Better team won on the day fair and square and a match slightly better than your normal end of season fare even if the whole game and atmosphere felt decidedly flat. 

To cover a conversation in the build up to the match from a different thread, the options you have in attack this season are significantly stronger than we've got and I think that was borne out yesterday.

All you need to do on your forum is ask: "But where will the goals come from?" and lo, the goals will come.

• Haha 1
On 23/04/2022 at 15:59, Davefevs said:

"you're just a shit Nahki Wells" was what I thought I heard?????

Decent enough first half, built some tidy moves, forced a load of corners.  Lovely ball into Martin from Semenyo for Andy's goal....must've been very tight for offside (Like Swansea away maybe?).  Semenyo has been looking to pinch Stearman's pocket....and boy did he finish it.

Just seen goal....Davies led on the ground, Weimann level with his hips....so miles onside.

All about good habits second half.

Just a sh*t Kazim-Richards according to Bristol Live- was bugging me a bit, because it was such a good pay back