Jump to content
IGNORED

photos from Derby, returning to Bristol with another double


Recommended Posts

Just now, Never to the dark side said:

No,I did go to Sheffield for a reason,and I ain't telling any of you lot why.

If you THINK you know why I did go to Sheffield  first,

post your replys.

I would have thought a legend such as yourself would have a women at every 'station'. So hopefully that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bin content, disappointing.

But... cars parked on double yellows makes up for that.

Also, I like the way the police colour coordinate the dogs they use to the team kit.

Hopefully for our last home game, Avon and Somerset's finest will be there in force, accompanied by half a dozen poodle and some red setters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

No,I did go to Sheffield for a reason,and I ain't telling any of you lot why.

If you THINK you know why I did go to Sheffield  first,

post your replys.

I think you went to Sheffield to catch the train to Newcastle to take a picture of the airport to catch the flight back to Bristol to catch the train to Derby.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Derby is a fantastic place to watch football and will be sorely missed (vs the Reading's and Watford's of this world).

Disappointed you didn't get any photos of the walk to the ground alongside the river John - quite sunning scenery. 

Then peeling off the river path on the way back, coming up these stairs to some of the best away pubs in the land.

03710F34-67BD-461E-8705-D3480528B933.thumb.jpeg.733530b55a149c2c63049f6c3d69b96a.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Olé said:

Derby is a fantastic place to watch football and will be sorely missed (vs the Reading's and Watford's of this world).

Disappointed you didn't get any photos of the walk to the ground alongside the river John - quite sunning scenery. 

Then peeling off the river path on the way back, coming up these stairs to some of the best away pubs in the land.

03710F34-67BD-461E-8705-D3480528B933.thumb.jpeg.733530b55a149c2c63049f6c3d69b96a.jpeg

Great photos. What is with the cars on the 6th photo parked on yellow lines. It looks a great stadium to watch football.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, City oz said:

Great photos. What is with the cars on the 6th photo parked on yellow lines. It looks a great stadium to watch football.

thats sheffield rail police followed and spotted John after  swapping ladies and gents toilets signs at their station.  seriously tho,was it cheaper to get tickets to sheffield rather than derby?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

No,I did go to Sheffield for a reason,and I ain't telling any of you lot why.

If you THINK you know why I did go to Sheffield  first,

post your replys.

5o meet Steve “interesting” Davies ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...