IGNORED

photos from Derby, returning to Bristol with another double

Just now, Never to the dark side said:

No,I did go to Sheffield for a reason,and I ain't telling any of you lot why.

If you THINK you know why I did go to Sheffield  first,

post your replys.

I would have thought a legend such as yourself would have a women at every 'station'. So hopefully that

Bin content, disappointing.

But... cars parked on double yellows makes up for that.

Also, I like the way the police colour coordinate the dogs they use to the team kit.

Hopefully for our last home game, Avon and Somerset's finest will be there in force, accompanied by half a dozen poodle and some red setters.

40 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

No,I did go to Sheffield for a reason,and I ain't telling any of you lot why.

If you THINK you know why I did go to Sheffield  first,

post your replys.

I think you went to Sheffield to catch the train to Newcastle to take a picture of the airport to catch the flight back to Bristol to catch the train to Derby.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Derby is a fantastic place to watch football and will be sorely missed (vs the Reading's and Watford's of this world).

Disappointed you didn't get any photos of the walk to the ground alongside the river John - quite sunning scenery. 

Then peeling off the river path on the way back, coming up these stairs to some of the best away pubs in the land.

03710F34-67BD-461E-8705-D3480528B933.thumb.jpeg.733530b55a149c2c63049f6c3d69b96a.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Olé said:

Derby is a fantastic place to watch football and will be sorely missed (vs the Reading's and Watford's of this world).

Disappointed you didn't get any photos of the walk to the ground alongside the river John - quite sunning scenery. 

Then peeling off the river path on the way back, coming up these stairs to some of the best away pubs in the land.

03710F34-67BD-461E-8705-D3480528B933.thumb.jpeg.733530b55a149c2c63049f6c3d69b96a.jpeg

Great photos. What is with the cars on the 6th photo parked on yellow lines. It looks a great stadium to watch football.

3 hours ago, City oz said:

Great photos. What is with the cars on the 6th photo parked on yellow lines. It looks a great stadium to watch football.

thats sheffield rail police followed and spotted John after  swapping ladies and gents toilets signs at their station.  seriously tho,was it cheaper to get tickets to sheffield rather than derby?