IGNORED

Rewards Balance Expiry

Port Said Red

I had a reminder email over the weekend regarding my Rewards Balance with my season ticket. I thought I would have a look around the store on Saturday and see if I can find anything worth spending it on, then I spotted this at the bottom of the email.

"Please note all Rewards earned over the course of the season must be spent by Friday, April 29th, 2022."

So presumably they don't want people shopping in the store on a Saturday and actually being able to check out the quality of their merchandise. :( 

• Like 1

Just looked, nothing in Large that I can see (or want), so I thought I'd get a few Birthday cards . Turns out you can't use your rewards on them.

Question for the class;
How to you get the rewards ? I've got £10:30. When I buy anything the 9 year old kid has no interest in scanning my SC.

I mean it’s a bit poor isn’t it. They know a fair few people would use their reward balances at the ground on Saturday, so they end it the day before. It’s literally deliberately done to make it inconvenient for people to spend their reward balances

2 minutes ago, Dredd said:

I mean it’s a bit poor isn’t it. They know a fair few people would use their reward balances at the ground on Saturday, so they end it the day before. It’s literally deliberately done to make it inconvenient for people to spend their reward balances

After the support we have given them home and away this season you would have thought the club could extend to Saturday!

11 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

I am coming to AG on Saturday for my first (and last!) home game of the season. Saw the rewards reminder and thought I'd have a browse on Saturday - only to see the date. What's that all about.

8 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Just looked, nothing in Large that I can see (or want), so I thought I'd get a few Birthday cards . Turns out you can't use your rewards on them.

Question for the class;
How to you get the rewards ? I've got £10:30. When I buy anything the 9 year old kid has no interest in scanning my SC.

8 hours ago, Dredd said:

8 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Bought an £8 mug with mine, can't be ars** with using the extra. Didn't use it at all last year.

7 hours ago, The Wild Bunch said:

After the support we have given them home and away this season you would have thought the club could extend to Saturday!

@JerrySLO

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Jerry is on this, and there should be an update imminently 

UPDATE!

Rewards earned over the course of the 2021/22 season can now be used until the Bristol Sport Store at Ashton Gate closes after the Hull City match this Saturday, April 30th

Having listened to the views of supporters we have decided to extend the deadline until after the final game to allow fans to make the most of their Rewards opportunity.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/rewards-deadline-extended/

• Like 4
  • Robin 2

3 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

UPDATE!

Rewards earned over the course of the 2021/22 season can now be used until the Bristol Sport Store at Ashton Gate closes after the Hull City match this Saturday, April 30th

Having listened to the views of supporters we have decided to extend the deadline until after the final game to allow fans to make the most of their Rewards opportunity.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/rewards-deadline-extended/

high five tina fey GIF by Ray William Johnson

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dredd said:

Fair play. A good decision made by the club there 

Agree but it's so bad that they were cynical enough to make the decision in the first place....it clearly wasnt an accidental mistake making it the 29th.

However....I am glad the club listened and changed their mind...let's hope this is a sign of things to come 

• Like 1