IGNORED

Passport delays

Abraham Romanovich

7 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Keep reading about the long delays ,does not match  my recent experience with their new online system.

Obtained digital photo, completed on line form and had received back new passport within 12 working days.

Very impressed .

Yep agree. Renewed for all 3 of us , done the photos at home saving money. All back in 3 weeks ready for Benidorm in June and Villamartin in July. Happy days 

24 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Keep reading about the long delays ,does not match  my recent experience with their new online system.

Obtained digital photo, completed on line form and had received back new passport within 12 working days.

Very impressed .

Yep, same here. Easy process, no problems at all. Much easier than how it used to be done. 

26 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Very impressed .

Yep, same here

Easy to use online system , and ‘what to do’ ,  and numerous notifications re progress 

Has to be one of the most efficient systems / departments in modern civil service -

10/10

1 hour ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Very impressed .

We couldn't send a contractor to a job site abroad as he's been waiting for his passport since January. 

It seems something of a lottery as to whether your experience is like his, or like yours.

1 hour ago, The Coach said:

Sent my old passport off via post box (maybe a mistake) portal saying still waiting to receive old passport. Tried ringing and web chat last couple days. Getting nowhere. Constantly busy and phone gets disconnected as they are so busy!

Passport Office must read OTIB. Just got the email now they've received my old passport. After almost two and a half weeks!