IGNORED

Tonight’s matches…

cityexile

26 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Manor Farm beat frome 3-1. 1 win away from the southern league premier now, the highest level the club would have played at I believe, been an incredible season for them

One step closer to truly becoming the second best team in Bristol...

23 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Sunderland scrape a 1-1 with no shots on target thanks to an absolutely banging OG

What a game on Saturday, Plymouth V MK Dons. One needs a win to definitely make the playoffs, one needs a win to be in a chance of automatic promotion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Super said:

City were wasteful tonight so many chances. 

Always a bit silly to declare the result way before the end of the game though ... remember the poster on here who went off on one when we were 0-3 up at Derby? Slagging off everyone who didn’t rate LJ and basically telling everyone who didn’t think LJ was superb that they didn’t know anything about football etc - the final score was Derby 3 Bristol City 3 ...

1 hour ago, Super said:

Congrats Exeter ? 

Agree - well done Exeter and about time! They’ve been knocking on the door of promotion for years and this from BBC Sport reinforces that: 

2022 - Promoted to League One

2021 - Missed play-offs by three points

2020 - Beaten play-off finalists

2019 - Missed play-offs by one point

2018 - Beaten play-off finalists

2017 - Beaten play-off finalists

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I do find it weird when Bristol city fans call other teams ‘city’

Watched the Lee Johnson Coaches Voice interview over the weekend.  He referred to Man City as “City”.  Very confusing!

Edited by Davefevs

15 hours ago, eardun said:

Agree - well done Exeter and about time! They’ve been knocking on the door of promotion for years and this from BBC Sport reinforces that: 

2022 - Promoted to League One

2021 - Missed play-offs by three points

2020 - Beaten play-off finalists

2019 - Missed play-offs by one point

2018 - Beaten play-off finalists

2017 - Beaten play-off finalists

Always had a soft spot for the Grecians - my dad is from near there and grew up supporting them.

Some nice away days for their fans next season that will be a change from most of the grounds they usually visit - Possibly Sheff W., definitely Charlton, Portsmouth, Bolton.

If Sunderland blow promotion again they’ll go there on League business for the first time in their history. They’ll definitely visit Ipswich for the first time since 1957 in the league.

Edited by WessexPest

17 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Me too.

More chance of Kelly getting bought if they stay down, which might allow us to avoid a points deduction!

Scrub that. Don't imagine Kelly has long enough left on his Bournemouth contract to generate enough money to help us in any way.

He'll end up going to Newcastle (probably) for less than Bournemouth paid for him.

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Scrub that. Don't imagine Kelly has long enough left on his Bournemouth contract to generate enough money to help us in any way.

He'll end up going to Newcastle (probably) for less than Bournemouth paid for him.

Contract runs out June 2024.

If he does go to Newcastle this summer, I suspect it will be for more than they paid for him, hence we ought to get our slice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Always had a soft spot for the Grecians - my dad is from near there and grew up supporting them.

Some nice away days for their fans next season that will be a change from most of the grounds they usually visit - Possibly Sheff W., definitely Charlton, Portsmouth, Bolton.

If Sunderland blow promotion again they’ll go there on League business for the first time in their history. They’ll definitely visit Ipswich for the first time since 1957 in the league.

Soft spot as well,my brother was at uni there and used to watch in the Tony Kellow and Peter Hatch era.I think Len Bond was in goal.

• Like 1