IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

One thing we know from tonight's keeper shirt release is that our away kit won't be purple and lime this season. With the requirement now for keepers kits to be distinct from the outfield players it looks like we're heading towards white or yellow shirts. 

Or green and purple? That'll give 'em sore eyes!

I really like our recent keeper shirts; cool to wear for cycling or 5 a side maybe. I'm sure has a lot of appeal to kids too.

My wishlist for the home and away kits is simply badge not in the middle, and no betting sponsor. So looks like I will be pleased!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

I can't help but find it bizarre that the club has done a kit launch for two goalkeeper kits, before the home or away kit. 

Especially with the new sponsor on board. 

I get the kits are bright and colourful, and aren't the norm for keeper kits, but I don't think I've ever seen other teams do this.

Its marketing bollocks. The thinking behind it will be people will buy it because its new and then buy a home or away when that comes out as well, if they release all 3 at the same time no one buys a keeper kit.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

Its marketing bollocks. The thinking behind it will be people will buy it because its new and then buy a home or away when that comes out as well, if they release all 3 at the same time no one buys a keeper kit.

Marketing intelligence from City? That's new. I obviously missed the transfer in of our new marketing team.