IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

Even worse than last year's. Loathe the pointless collar, while the goalie kit looks like George at Asda trying to do "rave".

Mind you, I'm not its target audience. I haven't bought a replica shirt since the Sanderson Computer Recruitment days.

If you like it, you like it, but it's not for me.  :disapointed2se:

When last worn we had a great promotion side includingArthur Milton, arguably the greatest winger to play for us.  It is this double international in football and cricket that I remember most in this kit

Did we choose this kit because Milton ended his career with us after playing for Arsenal?

Happy memories of oldAshton Gate.

• Like 2

To be clear. I believe Fever Pitch has been created so one 'umbrella' for all the media, marketing etc for all the sports. Previously each sport has been quite separate with maybe a small overlap of staff. The aim primarily is to save costs.

Read the bio of Fenix under meet the team!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Even worse than last year's. Loathe the pointless collar, while the goalie kit looks like George at Asda trying to do "rave".

Mind you, I'm not its target audience. I haven't bought a replica shirt since the Sanderson Computer Recruitment days.

Ironically one of the Sanderson shirts had a very pointless collar which could be folded inside the shirt

7 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Pointless!!! Could have someone’s eye out with those! ???

3 hours ago, RedM said:

To be clear. I believe Fever Pitch has been created so one 'umbrella' for all the media, marketing etc for all the sports. Previously each sport has been quite separate with maybe a small overlap of staff. The aim primarily is to save costs.

Read the bio of Fenix under meet the team!

So, is this under the umbrella of Pula / Bristol Sport….or a cynic might suggest Jon’s new venture is taking money out of the club for his own company’s benefit.  Nice cushy number if so.  Be nice to get some transparency on this.  At least with the club sub-contracting certain elements to the likes of JMP, it’s a business-to-business relationship. To an outsider looking in, this looks all a bit too convenient!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Decent range of choice to be fair, the prices are a little on the high side though

the price is standard at the moment and reflects all the increased costs every business is suffering with due to..........

Edited by Monkeh

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Pointless!!! Could have someone’s eye out with those! ???

So, is this under the umbrella of Pula / Bristol Sport….or a cynic might suggest Jon’s new venture is taking money out of the club for his own company’s benefit.  Nice cushy number if so.  Be nice to get some transparency on this.  At least with the club sub-contracting certain elements to the likes of JMP, it’s a business-to-business relationship. To an outsider looking in, this looks all a bit too convenient!

It doesn't appear to be its own company - it's seemingly a division of Bristol Sport Ltd.

It reminds a little of what Nationwide building society did when they created The Studio (in Bristol) where they wanted their creative team to work in agency-style approach: https://damfino.co.uk/digital-customer-experience-client-case-study/world-class-digital-agency/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it's just nice to have something a bit different for a change. 

I loved the pin-stripe shirts. 

The "Arsenal" look takes some getting used too, but overall, I like it.

I didn't bother buying last seasons (hate the central badge) but I'll buy this one. 

Not that I ever wear them, but always tend to buy one.! 

At least they'll be available before the summer is over this year, so always good for the holiday suitcase to show where you are from. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

The training shirts are better than the GK shirts that they're comparable to by a mile. They should've been the GK shirts.

The blackout stuff is really nice too and something I've been calling for for a few years now... although on the t-shirt I'd have preferred the big logo be on the back with a small robin on the brest pocket space.

The pricing of any of it though is difficult to justify. £40 for some joggers and £65 for a hoodie. Fortunately the blackout stuff will never go out of date or out of style and it could be sold for years on-end, but it's still a fair chunk of cash.

47 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

It doesn't appear to be its own company - it's seemingly a division of Bristol Sport Ltd.

It reminds a little of what Nationwide building society did when they created The Studio (in Bristol) where they wanted their creative team to work in agency-style approach: https://damfino.co.uk/digital-customer-experience-client-case-study/world-class-digital-agency/

Nice insight…I worked with that team for 2 years on PSD2, looking at Digital app and Internet Banking design. Nationwide very focussed on customer experience rather than paying lip service to it.

• Like 1