IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Was there late 90s. Crap snow, lots of rocks and mud to ski over. But cheap as chips for apres ski!!!!

I went there twice, I think, early 90s and late 90s. Good fun, not exactly massive ski area but we had a good time. We had the smallest apartment for six people. 

6 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Is that Andorra?

yes.

That Boro shirt is bloody awful, actually makes ours seem much better.

Don't want to offend, but also makes me think that a football shirt isn't such a good look on people of a certain age either. Not great from their media/marketing department.

On 16/06/2022 at 15:00, Davefevs said:

Was there late 90s. Crap snow, lots of rocks and mud to ski over. But cheap as chips for apres ski!!!!

Bansko in Bulgaria was ridiculously cheap, an Irish Pub picked 4 of us up from our hotel, took us to the pub, we had 3 courses and loads of drinks, then they dropped us back, £10 each!  And this was only 6/7 years ago.  Not a patch on the alps for skiing mind!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Bansko in Bulgaria was ridiculously cheap, an Irish Pub picked 4 of us up from our hotel, took us to the pub, we had 3 courses and loads of drinks, then they dropped us back, £10 each!  And this was only 6/7 years ago.  Not a patch on the alps for skiing mind!

we went to Pamporovo in Bulgaria in 1991, 10p for a bottle of beer, 40p for spirits. I spent £10 in the whole week :laugh:. There was only eight ski lifts, and only three hotels but we had an absolute ball! 

Yes, you're right about the Alps, fabulous skiing.  I really want to go next year, haven't been since 2013. 

• Haha 1