IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

18 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

No. No one answered.

Sorry hadn't seen the original reply, what I meant by 'messing with tradition' is to my mind at least, a West Ham shirt should be claret body with blue sleeves (a claret and blue version of an Arsenal shirt if you like), anything else isn't their traditional style (the actual colours of their new shirt are traditional of course, but the design isn't, which is what I meant!  Just my own opinion of course :) 

In other news, I saw this new one earlier, thought it was Coventry at first glance but its Cambridge away, wouldn't be adverse to a similar design for our away kit

cambridge_united_2022_2023_away_kit_a.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

we went to Pamporovo in Bulgaria in 1991, 10p for a bottle of beer, 40p for spirits. I spent £10 in the whole week :laugh:. There was only eight ski lifts, and only three hotels but we had an absolute ball! 

Yes, you're right about the Alps, fabulous skiing.  I really want to go next year, haven't been since 2013. 

I’ve not been for a few years (really miss it) we love Morzine, only 1 hour transfer from Geneva, you can be skiing by lunch if you get an early flight!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

It has been a debate before, how would City fans react to a blue away shirt? For me , it would have to be a 'copy' of our Cup Final shirt or sky blue or very,very dark blue, something that wasn't 'Rovers blue'.

The day we have a blue away kit will be the day they become truly irrelevant to us. 

Can't come quick enough! 

2 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I’ve not been for a few years (really miss it) we love Morzine, only 1 hour transfer from Geneva, you can be skiing by lunch if you get an early flight!

I've been to Morzine twice, it's a great area. Buddha Bar? :trumpet: Avoriaz too!

It's been such along time since I went skiing, I've forgotten where I've been.

2 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I've been to Morzine twice, it's a great area. Buddha Bar? :trumpet: Avoriaz too!

It's been such along time since I went skiing, I've forgotten where I've been.

Yeh Avoriaz is great too, stayed there on our last ski trip in 2018, white out nearly every day!  Les Dues Alpes is worth a look as it’s a glacier so you can ski in summer!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Sorry hadn't seen the original reply, what I meant by 'messing with tradition' is to my mind at least, a West Ham shirt should be claret body with blue sleeves (a claret and blue version of an Arsenal shirt if you like), anything else isn't their traditional style (the actual colours of their new shirt are traditional of course, but the design isn't, which is what I meant!  Just my own opinion of course :) 

In other news, I saw this new one earlier, thought it was Coventry at first glance but its Cambridge away, wouldn't be adverse to a similar design for our away kit

Their home shirt is nice too.

image.thumb.png.faba5b09a23d8e216532ac2c63d0b4e0.png

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Yeh Avoriaz is great too, stayed there on our last ski trip in 2018, white out nearly every day!  Les Dues Alpes is worth a look as it’s a glacier so you can ski in summer!

Oh yes, I think we went there about 15-20 years ago, just remember being right up the top admiring the sunset and then realising we had to ski all the way down, doh!  

17 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Is the dodgy SS imagery entirely appropriate Cambridge?

On 18/06/2022 at 14:00, Ronnie Sinclair said:

I think it’s based on a kit they’ve had before (West Ham that is)

My 4 year old’s kit arrived this morning. He didn’t like the home kit as it “looks like a singlet”. He instead opted for the purple training top with the purple goalkeeper shorts and socks. I’ve got to say it looks great and the details are very nice.

I also bought myself an Ashton Gate co-ordinates t-shirt and the print quality is terrible. The ink is thin, the lettering is slightly deformed and the small badge is smudged as well. It looks like a market knock-off. Has anyone else experienced this? I’m asking as I want to send it back to my brother to exchange it but if they’re all bad, I’ll just send it back for a refund. That said, the postage here and back again is more than the cost of the shirt.

1 hour ago, SydneyCity said:

My 4 year old’s kit arrived this morning. He didn’t like the home kit as it “looks like a singlet”. He instead opted for the purple training top with the purple goalkeeper shorts and socks. I’ve got to say it looks great and the details are very nice.

I also bought myself an Ashton Gate co-ordinates t-shirt and the print quality is terrible. The ink is thin, the lettering is slightly deformed and the small badge is smudged as well. It looks like a market knock-off. Has anyone else experienced this? I’m asking as I want to send it back to my brother to exchange it but if they’re all bad, I’ll just send it back for a refund. That said, the postage here and back again is more than the cost of the shirt.

I was in the shop the other day and decided against buying one of the t-shirts due to the poor quality.

• Like 1

I have sent mine back for similar quality issues. A real shame as the designs are class but just poorly executed. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Wild Bunch said:

I was in the shop the other day and decided against buying one of the t-shirts due to the poor quality.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Just now, Agard Days Night said:

I have sent mine back for similar quality issues. A real shame as the designs are class but just poorly executed. 

The Bristol Flyers clothing is great quality, so disappointing to read this….I liked the look of “coordinates” tee.

16 hours ago, BCFC Richard said:

I wore the new home kit for the 1st time in a 7 a side game last night and managed to fracture my elbow! Hopefully not an omen! maybe our kits are cursed and the reason for our injury issues!

Or that out of all the other occasions when playing 7 a side, this is the first time you've worn a new City shirt when fracturing a bone. Obviously a sign we're getting promoted!

Get well soon.

I’m a fan of the new Patrick Thistle kit. Brown tartan shorts, with the face of their club mascot, Kingsley, on the top.

It’s worth noting that the angry, jagged Kingsley was designed to represent the pain and frustration of supporting Patrick Thistle.

688FA8FA-8990-4967-B4E6-F414C55AE923.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a fan of the new Patrick Thistle kit. Brown tartan shorts, with the face of their club mascot, Kingsley, on the top.

It’s worth noting that the angry, jagged Kingsley was designed to represent the pain and frustration of supporting Patrick Thistle.

SpongeBob.

That's just...laughable

What would the pain and frustration of being a Sag look like?