IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can’t imagine anyone going through the effort of leaking fake Bristol City shirts to be fair ?

Looks nice.

Fingers crossed...I've always wanted this design in an away kit, so it means a lot. 1970s DDR, West Germany and Dutch football was full of designs like this...and I love them ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

10 hours ago, frenchred said:

image.thumb.png.42fe7b06e371bdf900def0bfe3771520.pngimage.thumb.png.cb1408e1beb399e61030a6ec81b15639.png

Looks ok, I'd need to see the full thing but I think I like it.

Is it just me, or would it be good to get the option of no sponsors logo?
I know all the contractual things, and I do know it isn't going to happen and  it's to raise the companies profile etc etc. But I do think back to the old days of plain shirts and really like that old uncluttered look.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Well at the moment I'm going with an opinion of its better than the home shirt.

I like it. It reminds me of the white one we had with DAS on it. I wish it still fit me, as it had a nice material which was comfy to wear, if you're not athletic if you get my drift. I also like the white, I think its much nicer than Purple and Lime, which I know a lot of fans love, but its not for me. I've found in recent years some shirts have not been comfortable to wear,I like to wear an XL as it usually fits nicely and I can tuck it in, and it feels a bit baggy, whilst a Large would be a bit huggy. But recently even the XL shirts have been designed if you're an athlete and just are not comfy to wear. This looks like its similar to the old stuff I like to wear.

The home shirt isn't for me, I get many like it. But this reminds me of shirts I did like and I am glad we've gone down this route again.

2008-2009 Away I liked, 2004-2005 away I liked, There was another I liked, which was a white and green sort of one, in the Phil Jevons sort of time playing for us, but can't find a picture of it anywhere, and my one is long gone binned now!

• Like 4