IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

56 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I understand that it can seem like that.

You're correct that our third kit v their home kit would likely be ok.

But a black away kit against our home kit could cause some issues for any fan who is colourblind and is trying to enjoy the game. Our home kit's white sleeves will help a little, but to completely minimise the dangers of those fans being affected it would be better for us to wear the white away kit, and Stoke to wear their black kit. This is permitted thanks to the change in EFL Rules this season, so why not use that new power to make sure the game is enjoyable for everyone?

Stoke turned up in a green away to shirt play against our red last season, I don’t get the impression they are too arsed about things like that.  

43 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Feels a bit over done. 

Exactly my first thoughts. Teams like that are going to iconic, it should be kept as simple as possible. It doesn't need to scream 'look at me'.

I really don't like our home shirt much, but seeing designs like this I think we have been a shade fortunate as the ManU one is hideous, that collar, wtf

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Stoke turned up in a green away to shirt play against our red last season, I don’t get the impression they are too arsed about things like that.  

Yes. But this season, if they did similar, then we can switch to our away kit. Does two things: a) makes the game watchable, and b) calls out Stoke for being inconsiderate pricks.

Bristol City are hot on this subject and do care, Richard Gould cares, and Scotty Murray is himself colourblind. I think we will change if needed.

11 minutes ago, James54De said:

Pretty simple:

At AG: We wear home, they wear black

At Bet365: They wear home, we wear black. 

See my other posts on this thread. It's not this simple.

29 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Personally I have no feelings towards Manchester or what Manchester choose to wear. ?

Same here. It is grim though. No style or substance. #tacky

26 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

I'm feeling mildly angry about what Manchester are charging

image.png.4c2ffd9a47c1f7aea89a9a0ddbc9d840.png

Thankfully I don’t have to buy one. Bcfc 

24 minutes ago, RedM said:

Exactly my first thoughts. Teams like that are going to iconic, it should be kept as simple as possible. It doesn't need to scream 'look at me'.

I really don't like our home shirt much, but seeing designs like this I think we have been a shade fortunate as the ManU one is hideous, that collar, wtf

Yes that collar! Would make a nice lampshade

• Haha 1

I've decided on my ranking -

1st Away - I love the round neck and the white shirt. The red and black vertical band looks nice also

2nd Home - Nod to the 50s, even though we only had white sleeves for one season. I think the kit looks good.

3rd '3rd' - Nice top, only third due to the fact the others are even nicer!

In short, well done City

Edited by sglosbcfc
spelling

• Admin
1 hour ago, James54De said:

That’s not how dalle works. I’ll go as far to say this is fake, and a strange thing to do at that. 

Neither, it appears, does @phantom

I've been offline for a while 

It was just showing how simple it is to put together a design etc and one simple tweet send many City forums into overdrive 

As you are clearly the expert and as I am busy this evening I'll leave it to you to elaborate ?

6 hours ago, phantom said:

I've been offline for a while 

It was just showing how simple it is to put together a design etc and one simple tweet send many City forums into overdrive 

As you are clearly the expert and as I am busy this evening I'll leave it to you to elaborate ?

I’ll eloborate. Any Dalle systems will not produce any pictures like the leaked ones. Dalle is an artificial intelligence system that can create images for any scenario. It is not, however, advanced enough for any serious images. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, James54De said:

I’ll eloborate. Any Dalle systems will not produce any pictures like the leaked ones. Dalle is an artificial intelligence system that can create images for any scenario. It is not, however, advanced enough for any serious images. 

Thanks. Makes sense now. Appreciate you taking the time to explain. 

• Like 1