IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

1 hour ago, Rebounder said:

That's pretty cool. They hold (held?) a festival down at Dean Park skate park every year it's a good site and nice to see it get some exposure. 

Exactly. Bristol (South Bristol in particular) has a long history of being a skateboarding city and that culture is part of what makes South Bristol what it is. Why not celebrate that and tap into it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Exactly. Bristol (South Bristol in particular) has a long history of being a skateboarding city and that culture is part of what makes South Bristol what it is. Why not celebrate that and tap into it. 

You only have to look down North Street.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

5F5D4B70-93D5-4BE7-A72B-4067A6C73657.jpeg.f60d966efa90fcff9c098ddb6a5c21ed.jpeg

Full kit looks really smart 

The photos of the shorts don’t make it clear whether there is a pocket (there is stitching on the right hand side) or string ties to keep them up. Previous years have had no pocket but do have string ties. Does anyone know?

41 minutes ago, sugarwray said:

The photos of the shorts don’t make it clear whether there is a pocket (there is stitching on the right hand side) or string ties to keep them up. Previous years have had no pocket but do have string ties. Does anyone know?

I assume they are the same as the home shorts, but in black. the home shorts have ties, but no pockets. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, sugarwray said:

If it's a replica of the kit it won't have pockets 

1 hour ago, sugarwray said:

They’re football shorts, they won’t have pockets. Odd to think otherwise, no? 

It's pretty cool. Was hoping for a blackout kit like the leisure wear. Not the right demographic for replica kit anyway so opinion kinda irrelevant. But overall 3 decent kits. 

6 minutes ago, James54De said:

They’re football shorts, they won’t have pockets. Odd to think otherwise, no? 

I have several pairs of city shorts with pockets, not completely mental to ask

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

It's pretty cool. Was hoping for a blackout kit like the leisure wear. Not the right demographic for replica kit anyway so opinion kinda irrelevant. But overall 3 decent kits. 

I have several pairs of city shorts with pockets, not completely mental to ask

Not on shorts making up the match day  kit you don’t. 

On 12/07/2022 at 20:19, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Crystal Palace new home jersey, they've borrowed JL's crayons for this one I would suggest 

22/23 Home Shirt Body Fit

It's palace. It sums up the stripey nigels, neither red or blue so most other teams who play in those colours will be wearing their third kit. There is nothing I like about that club. 

6 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Never used a skateboard in my life but have to give it a try after seeing that kit launch video. Instant street cred. 

i dont know if you can still do it but i learned how to stay on flying down ashton court in the 70s.  it was anything goes in those days

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, sugarwray said:

I don’t think I’ve ever known a pair of football shorts to have pockets?

6 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

Unless I’m missing something here virtually all the teams in our division that play in red also have white or black on their kit meaning we’re going to use the third kit more than the away kit 

potentially Boro, Burnley, Blackpool and Hull and then maybe some games against teams in Blue, maybe Birmingham, Coventry, Millwall.

Honestly love that launch.

Skateboarding and Bristol City have been linked for me for a long time, me and my mates who had season tickets would go to dean lane early on match days. Bit of skating, try to blag a can or 2 of cider, find somewhere to stash the boards then go straight back after the game.

Appreciate its a very personal link but this is pure nostalgia for me!

• Like 11
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 3