IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

17 hours ago, SydneyCity said:

I’m a fan of the new Patrick Thistle kit. Brown tartan shorts, with the face of their club mascot, Kingsley, on the top.

It’s worth noting that the angry, jagged Kingsley was designed to represent the pain and frustration of supporting Patrick Thistle.

688FA8FA-8990-4967-B4E6-F414C55AE923.jpeg

That is truly awful.

• Like 1

On 01/07/2022 at 16:39, SydneyCity said:

I’m a fan of the new Patrick Thistle kit. Brown tartan shorts, with the face of their club mascot, Kingsley, on the top.

It’s worth noting that the angry, jagged Kingsley was designed to represent the pain and frustration of supporting Patrick Thistle.

688FA8FA-8990-4967-B4E6-F414C55AE923.jpeg

I hope to God that Jon doesn't read this forum, or if he does his memory isn't that good. We got to be safe this season, surely its too late to submit a new design! ?

• Haha 1

Just received my shirts, new home shirt and away GK shirt. Don’t regularly buy shirts but I always try and get the ones that are a bit different or unique as I like collecting shirts.

interestingly the GK shirt is very similar in quality and material to the one from the a couple of years ago (black Denmark style). I usually find medium a bit more fitted and large a bit looser, went for large and feels like you might want to size up if you’re worried about it being tight. Large fits me really well though IMO.

Home shirt feels a bit different but very similar, fit is the same again large fits very well when I expected to to be a bit too big (didn’t want to risk it being too small and have to change it)

both look very nice in person, happy with the purchase. Not keen on the third shirt - hoping the away shirt doesn’t take my fancy, white will do for me looks nice but I won’t wear it myself.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, James54De said:

The away kit will surely be revealed soon. Strikes me that the club have been waiting and waiting for a signing to reveal the away kit, and it hasn’t come.

I think they are just maximising shirt sales. Idiots like me will have bought what they've seen so far then see the away kit and have to have that too!

• Admin
42 minutes ago, James54De said:

The away kit will surely be revealed soon. Strikes me that the club have been waiting and waiting for a signing to reveal the away kit, and it hasn’t come.

Certainly the way we used to do things like this, but lately the club are very clever in that they get players from mens and womens teams to model the new gear

The reason kit announcements are delayed is to increase revenue. If they’re released all in one go people are more likely to only buy one shirt. That’s the only reason for delays; they’re not necessarily waiting for signings 

simple economics

Edited by FabledRobin
  • Like 1