IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

9 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Away kit at 7pm followed by home kit at 8pm?

There are more days left in the week.

2 minutes ago, Cornacix the Druid said:

So, does the red, Amber, green represent an all red home kit and yellow and green away kit as per past kits and as some have already suggested?

No

• Robin 1

1 minute ago, Cornacix the Druid said:

So, does the red, Amber, green represent an all red home kit and yellow and green away kit as per past kits and as some have already suggested?

It represents our kit launches - like sitting at temporary traffic lights with no actual ******* road works going on and then, when it turns green, still having to wait another turn to get through.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Robin 1

3 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

It represents our kit launches - like sitting at temporary traffic lights with no actual ******* road works going on and then, when it turns green, still having to wait another turn to get through.

They’re waiting for the bloke to spin the red sign to green

33 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Shame Fran Bentley hasn’t re-signed, could’ve done Bentley and Bentley.

I feel Fran being in this goalkeeper kit reveal would have been a good way to announce her. From what I understand, terms are still being arranged between City & her parent club Man Utd.

At least it's good that Sophie Whitehouse was included, as part of the "one club" mentality. I can assume players from City Women to be included in other kit reveals - especially if all teams now have the same shirt sponsor (as opposed to Mansion Bet & Yeo Valley respectively) 

Edited by shahanshahan
  • Like 1
  • Robin 1

9 minutes ago, xmarktx said:

Feel let down by the club again with the kids gk kit only coming in longsleaves again

I had this problem a couple of years back, my son loved the goalkeeper shirt from 2019/20 but wanted it in short sleeves. In the end I had to buy the youth shirt and get the sleeves adjusted in a shop in Westbury. Cost me an extra tenner though, I don’t know why they only do youth goalie shirts in long sleeves? 

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I had this problem a couple of years back, my son loved the goalkeeper shirt from 2019/20 but wanted it in short sleeves. In the end I had to buy the youth shirt and get the sleeves adjusted in a shop in Westbury. Cost me an extra tenner though, I don’t know why they only do youth goalie shirts in long sleeves? 

Its a joke Everton do kids in short sleeves as my eldest has chose them as her local team and has them so hummel will do them must be a club desicion

I can't help but find it bizarre that the club has done a kit launch for two goalkeeper kits, before the home or away kit. 

Especially with the new sponsor on board. 

I get the kits are bright and colourful, and aren't the norm for keeper kits, but I don't think I've ever seen other teams do this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, westonred said:

Well peeps do we think that's it for tonight or are we going to see the Home and Away kits and a player signing later ?

Gut feeling, at least one more kit tonight (home probably) but no signing.

Edited by BCFCGav

• Admin
38 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

I can't help but find it bizarre that the club has done a kit launch for two goalkeeper kits, before the home or away kit. 

Especially with the new sponsor on board. 

I get the kits are bright and colourful, and aren't the norm for keeper kits, but I don't think I've ever seen other teams do this.

We did exactly the same thing last season 

Keepers shirts were released July 1st, and the home kit was released July 9th