IGNORED

Lost Season Card

hollydog

My son has lost his wallet and thus his season ticket. I’m guessing there must be a process whereby he proves who he is and can be issued with a substitute ticket (I’m sure ur happened before but can’t remember what we did). Does anybody know what we need to do? 
Thanks in anticipation. 

9 minutes ago, hollydog said:

My son has lost his wallet and thus his season ticket. I’m guessing there must be a process whereby he proves who he is and can be issued with a substitute ticket (I’m sure ur happened before but can’t remember what we did). Does anybody know what we need to do? 
Thanks in anticipation. 

Think as it's last game he will need to pay a fiver with proof of name an address

10 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Visit the ticket office (by the Atyeo statute) before the game with some ID. They will issue a ticket for the day, but charge £5. Ticket will be for ST seat.

Pretty sad state of affairs if they charge him £5 for losing a season ticket, especially as it’s the last game of 23 he’s paid for.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Pretty sad state of affairs if they charge him £5 for losing a season ticket, especially as it’s the last game of 23 he’s paid for.

Happened to my son a few seasons back. He dropped it at an eye clinic in Cardiff on a Thursday or Friday & we were home on the Saturday. The eye clinic were good enough to post it back to us, but had to pay the £5 for them to print off a substitute ticket for that one game! Paper & ink are very expensive in Ashton! COYR 

21 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Visit the ticket office (by the Atyeo statute) before the game with some ID. They will issue a ticket for the day, but charge £5. Ticket will be for ST seat.

Tell him to take a mirror with him. When the ticket office asks him to identify himself all he then has to do is look in the mirror and say “Yes, this is definitely me”

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I went shopping at Tesco yesterday, I had lost my trolley token so went to the counter to get a pound with change from a tenner. 

The staff member said don’t worry about breaking into a tenner and let me have the pound - I was quite surprised but thought that was excellent customer service 

That’s a sackable offence. You should have reported her. 

You can save the fiver. I got off the bus at Temple Meads a few weeks back and found I’d left my card at home so phoned the ticket office. I spent a happy half hour sat on a bench in Queen Square as I was No 15 in a queue but they kindly emailed me a bar code that I could flash on my phone at the turn stile which got me in at no extra charge - very fair I thought as I’d been a numpty. Saved me a few quid in the pub as well……. Win win

1 hour ago, Renaissance Williams said:

You can save the fiver. I got off the bus at Temple Meads a few weeks back and found I’d left my card at home so phoned the ticket office. I spent a happy half hour sat on a bench in Queen Square as I was No 15 in a queue but they kindly emailed me a bar code that I could flash on my phone at the turn stile which got me in at no extra charge - very fair I thought as I’d been a numpty. Saved me a few quid in the pub as well……. Win win

We’ll try that thanks!

8 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

8 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I went shopping at Tesco yesterday, I had lost my trolley token so went to the counter to get a pound with change from a tenner. 

The staff member said don’t worry about breaking into a tenner and let me have the pound - I was quite surprised but thought that was excellent customer service 

Yes had the experience of both these experiences. I feel city right out of order for charging 5 pounds for replacement but that sort of thing common with bus and rail passes and other cards. Just more twisted capitalism profiteering. The trolley token thing I find weird as I got one of them token things where round my neck with keys on lan yard. Does gym locker and trolleys . Still an outrage to need token for trolleys don't the bloody supermarkets make enough out of us. And I never use Tesco by the way .

COYR keys give Hull a right spanking today ?

1 hour ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Yes had the experience of both these experiences. I feel city right out of order for charging 5 pounds for replacement but that sort of thing common with bus and rail passes and other cards. Just more twisted capitalism profiteering. The trolley token thing I find weird as I got one of them token things where round my neck with keys on lan yard. Does gym locker and trolleys . Still an outrage to need token for trolleys don't the bloody supermarkets make enough out of us. And I never use Tesco by the way .

COYR keys give Hull a right spanking today ?

It`s to stop scratters chucking them all over the place after hours. I almost hit one once that some toerag had left in the middle of the road at 2am.

On 29/04/2022 at 23:02, hongkongphooey73 said:

If you ask the ticket office or @JerrySLO they should be able to send an eticket to the email linked to the card. You should then be able to either print at home or use the QR code with no fee. This is what we did recently when one of my brother's group left their card at home.

Worth a try!

And our worked for us - thanks very much.

E ticket works seemlessly - it even worked for me when my nephew from London wasn’t coming to a game and I wanted to buy his seat for another friend - because our accounts are linked the guy I spoke to on the phone offered to send me an e-ticket by email at no cost. 

It’s good that there is still some quality service here and there!!