IGNORED

Hull City at home match day thread

4 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Only three teams in the division who have scored more goals than us this season, and they are in the top three positions.  

Unfortunately we're second to Peterborough in the number of goals conceded. Most pleasing for me was that we kept a clean sheet .

Weimann's 2nd was beautiful I have to say.

Full credit. Over 20 goals, 10 assists for the season, what a season- what a player! Semenyo I thought took his goal well, hope he gets 2 more and it'd be 10 and 10. What a good front 3 we have right now.

Seemed sharp, clinical and pretty secure at the other end. One of the goals began with a good throw/bit of distribution by Bentley a bit like Martin v Sheffield United, I am glad we are getting better at this.

Still power to add as well. Tanner, a fully fit Tanner will be like a new signing arguably and get Scott back into the middle. A fully fit Williams would be a similar boost, seen bits of what he can do of late.

Kalas and Massengo, decisions to make. Transfer revenue to offset FFP and put a bit back in or keep and consider good players as part of the squad?

DaSilva returning after looking on his way out a few months back. Only 23-24 isn't he, again good to have.

Loads to do of course but I have some grounds for cautious optimism. Side note, people say oh Hull etc but fairly sure they won at Middlesbrough plus beat Cardiff and Reading. Lost to Millwall but just 3-4 goals conceded in the 4 I believe?

We put 5 past them. Not such an easy game, similarly placed in the table.

5 unbeaten and back to back wins, all good stuff- along with beating last seasons points, position and Weimann hitting 20 all useful for morale in recent times.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 5
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1
5 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

In these austere times that was Prosecco football from City and a Cantona-like finish from Weimann. Just 2 more from handy Andi to beat Tammy's 23 League goals in 2016/17.

Tammy also took *Penalties. Aka His long range shots.

*Check Dictionary for definition if needed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

In these austere times that was Prosecco football from City and a Cantona-like finish from Weimann. Just 2 more from handy Andi to beat Tammy's 23 League goals in 2016/17.

Andi is a Bristol City player. Tammy was a Chelsea player loaned to us for the season.

Edited by Malago
  • Like 2

Great result and a great end of season run. Well done NP. Will boost my (admittedly fragile) morale through the summer. 
Crazy season- 17th place, scored the same or more than the teams in 4th, 5th and 6th, conceded 6 more than the club at the bottom. Not going to require Statto to tell us where the money/ improvement is needed. 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

If you could just tell us when , that would be very helpful BT. 

Having followed BCFC for what seems like 2 life sentences with no parole I am realistically thinking probably never You Majship 

Edited by BigTone
  • Sad 1

Very true, but at least he acted like he was whilst here, as opposed to just slumming it for a year.
Got to love a bit of Andi though.

Some drunk messed the quote up, but it was meant to be a response to @Malago

Edited by MJP3