IGNORED

Tim klose

italian dave

12 minutes ago, redpole said:

Judging on his reception at the end, by throwing his shirt into the crowd at the end and clapping all 4 stands plus not coming back out with the rest of the players I believe that’s the last we will see of him at Ashton Gate. 

I hope that's not the case but I can't help but fell some  European sides in their tip divisions could be in for him - he has proven his fitness and been a very successful signing. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Sno said:

I hope that's not the case but I can't help but fell some  European sides in their tip divisions could be in for him - he has proven his fitness and been a very successful signing. 

Sadly that was how it looked to me as well, he will be a miss if let go as got that bit of class we have been missing

38 minutes ago, italian dave said:

The forwards will rightly get the plaudits today, but my MoM was Klose. Masterful performance. We need to get him signed. Y

Yep klose is top pro and quality,Atkinson and cundy couldnt ask for a more decent player to play alongside,Klose a free and Kalas 8 million say no more!! 

2 hours ago, winsaw said:

Sadly that was how it looked to me as well, he will be a miss if let go as got that bit of class we have been missing

It might be as simple as he himself does not know, but is aware it might be his last match for us. 

I suspect he will see what offers materialise before he makes any decisions. Hopefully we can do enough to keep him.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, italian dave said:

The forwards will rightly get the plaudits today, but my MoM was Klose. Masterful performance. We need to get him signed. 

I thought he was immense today. Definitely my MOM. The difference between him and Kalas is that Klose is much more mobile. He was the powerhouse in defence.

5 hours ago, italian dave said:

The forwards will rightly get the plaudits today, but my MoM was Klose. Masterful performance. We need to get him signed. 

Thought he was our best player v Sheff U too.

Absolutely outstanding today, reads the game so well & completely reliable.

Hope we have sorted out a contract for him, been an excellent signing.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

Was a little unsure about Klose until today but not anymore. Certainly worth another year. However still a little unconvinced about Cundy - is he a bit one paced?

I think he and Atkinson are the type that build up speed, but don’t look agile/sharp. When I look at Cundy, I want to see a player that believes he should be here, not quite seeing that as of yet. He has done ok from what I’ve seen, no mistakes, just steady & that’s not a bad thing after what he has been through. Hoping to see him grow more in confidence & stature, if he gets the new contract. COYR 

14 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

Was a little unsure about Klose until today but not anymore. Certainly worth another year. However still a little unconvinced about Cundy - is he a bit one paced?

Cundy is slower than Klose and doesn't have the same reading of the game, leadership qualities or decision making. 

10 minutes ago, Mr Sno said:

Cundy is slower than Klose and doesn't have the same reading of the game, leadership qualities or decision making. 

That’s a bugger. I wish we could go back to not defending dead balls Or crosses thus conceding goals needlessly and not winning games and keeping clean sheets! We were much better then. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Super said:

It's hard to read anything into today with how poor Hull were but prob deserves another year.

5 hours ago, Mr Sno said:

Against Hull and Tom Eaves? Come on, he was excellent against a poor side, Eaves on his way to League1 for a reason.

Maybe he was one of the reasons why they were so poor???

Edited by Redtucks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Redtucks said:

Maybe that's why they were so poor???

Don’t be silly. Giving the bloke who has replaced Kalas that has never played in this division before any credit at all. Are you smoking something or simply don’t come here very often!?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Simon79 said:

I think he and Atkinson are the type that build up speed, but don’t look agile/sharp. When I look at Cundy, I want to see a player that believes he should be here, not quite seeing that as of yet. He has done ok from what I’ve seen, no mistakes, just steady & that’s not a bad thing after what he has been through. Hoping to see him grow more in confidence & stature, if he gets the new contract. COYR 

Reminds me a bit of Dave Rodgers .

• Like 1