IGNORED

Tim klose

italian dave

11 hours ago, Mr Sno said:

Cundy is slower than Klose and doesn't have the same reading of the game, leadership qualities or decision making. 

It's a little unfair to compare the two.

One with just a handful of appearances at this level,,the other with what must be a couple of hundred - plus a number of those at a higher level,, including premier League & international...

Some are very fortunate to seem almost born with the character to lead with sound decision making - although they are very much a minority..

Most mortals need to grow into it.

For what it's worth I feel he's doing very well & worth working with.

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

Just now, Son of Fred said:

One with just a handful of appearances at this level,,the other with what must be a couple of hundred - plus a number of those at a higher level,, including premier League & international...

Some are very fortunate to seem almost born with the character to lead with sound decision making - although they are very much a minority..

I agree, not a great comparison is it.  For a guy coming back from a bad knee injury, having never played at this level before…in a team that ship goals for fun, I see a whole host of positives.

Might as well compare Timm Klose to Paolo Maldini whilst we are at it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gould answered Qs from Geoff re Baker yesterday.  Pretty much said they are still doing tests but should know soon.  He’s at Failand a couple of days a week doing some training to keep his fitness levels up, but not training with the first team or anything like that.

31 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Gould answered Qs from Geoff re Baker yesterday.  Pretty much said they are still doing tests but should know soon.  He’s at Failand a couple of days a week doing some training to keep his fitness levels up, but not training with the first team or anything like that.

Hope I am wrong but sense that we won’t see Bakes in a City shirt again

1 hour ago, Son of Fred said:

image.thumb.png.4c59098c915a8e20b4ca7924bb3ffdcb.png
image.thumb.png.444ee40435de48b4791b83eb10f650cf.png

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I am a great fan of NP but clearly keeps his cards very close !  thats fair enough.  So NP says, to paraphrase, 'I would like to keep him but i don't get involved that sort of thing!'

I would hope he speaks regularly too Gould and they chat about what's happening.... I am sure he does know what's going on with the conversations between Gould and Timm Klose... it would be strange if he's not getting feedback from Gould... as Gould bound to be asking NP his thoughts on how long Timm can play at the top of his game.... etc etc   I just hope it pans out OK for us...

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Basically Robbie Cundy= limited defender right now.

Like what I've seen and i think there's more to come. Would not be disappointed to have him here next season.

He's a cheaper, somewhat proven option going into an important transfer window.

33 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

I am a great fan of NP but clearly keeps his cards very close !  thats fair enough.  So NP says, to paraphrase, 'I would like to keep him but i don't get involved that sort of thing!'

I would hope he speaks regularly too Gould and they chat about what's happening.... I am sure he does know what's going on with the conversations between Gould and Timm Klose... it would be strange if he's not getting feedback from Gould... as Gould bound to be asking NP his thoughts on how long Timm can play at the top of his game.... etc etc   I just hope it pans out OK for us...

This is just Nige not wanting to discuss it….if he says he isn’t anything to do with it, then he cuts the Qs down.  I’m sure he knows exactly what is going on.  His office is 5 metres away from Gould’s.

• Like 2