IGNORED

Match Highlights

Gazred

16 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Very strange, I have my London VPN on and still Sky say "not supported from your location"  All others work, do Sky have better ways of detecting VPN's?

10 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Very strange, I have my London VPN on and still Sky say "not supported from your location"  All others work, do Sky have better ways of detecting VPN's?

Just tried it with Windscribe VPN, ftom London, worked ok. Give it a try. Free, plus 10gb a month for registering an email address 

Edited by Gazred

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Taking nothing away from City, but I think that was one hell of a crap goalkeeper.

Watching the goals again, he never seems to be in the right place to make things difficult.

Some nice finishing too though.

Aaron Sainsbury, one of our junior goalie coaches, was in RobinsTV today. He remained professional but wasn't exactly covering Baxter in praise. Very dodgy performance between the sticks for him.

We were as good as we needed to be to beat a poor Hull team. Similar to the Derby game.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Havijg the same issue from Shanghai. Not sure how they’re detecting I’m not in the UK… guess we’ll have to wait till tomorrow for the YouTube highlights! 

41 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Aaron Sainsbury, one of our junior goalie coaches, was in RobinsTV today. He remained professional but wasn't exactly covering Baxter in praise. Very dodgy performance between the sticks for him.

We were as good as we needed to be to beat a poor Hull team. Similar to the Derby game.

Yes, thought Baxter had crisp packet hands for the first.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Taking nothing away from City, but I think that was one hell of a crap goalkeeper.

Watching the goals again, he never seems to be in the right place to make things difficult.

Some nice finishing too though.

Isn't he on loan from Chelsea?

Watching the full highlights Baxter was very lucky not to have been sent off on first chance of game where Martin caught him in no man's land with a header which the hull defender cleared.

Did anyone else notice he tried punching the ball a good yard outside the box as Martin headed the ball, I would imagine a straight red if he would have made contact. Crazy goalkeeping.

Edited by Crackers Corner
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Smokey said:

The quick roll out by Bents was great. Something I hope we see more of

His distribution , or lack of it, was why Max got his run. Bents' needed to improve and has, had a hand ??️  in a couple of goals in the last couple of games. 

• Like 1