IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Simon79

Noticed Hughton up in the Lansdown today. Seemed an odd game to just take in, neither team up to much & especially as I don’t believe he’s local. Both managers are fairly secure in their jobs I would say. He was taking notes & whether it was coincidence or not, he left directly after Semenyo was substituted, although this could of been to beat the traffic. Maybe scouting for a friend? Thought it was worth a mention. Let the conspiracy theories begin! COYR 

3 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I saw him before the match. If you’re an unemployed manager you’ve got to keep in touch with game by watching matches, scouting etc 

Totally get that, just thought it was a weird game choice. Not local, two generally poor teams (except today!). COYR 

5 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

He's working as Technical Advisor for the Ghanaian national team, he'll have been watching Antoine.

That answers that question. Not a bad game to come and watch Semenyo then! COYR 

6 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I saw him before the match. If you’re an unemployed manager you’ve got to keep in touch with game by watching matches, scouting etc 

Yes that's right LJ was at Annan versus Kelty Hearts in SFL 2 putting the finishing touch to a report and  48 slide presentation analysing each box entry and POMO outcome in case he gets a call from the heathens.

5 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Yes that's right LJ was at Annan versus Kelty Hearts in SFL 2 putting the finishing touch to a report and  48 slide presentation analysing each box entry and POMO outcome in case he gets a call from the heathens.

And that was just for a job with the U14s.