IGNORED

The Quality of the City Shop - again! Compare it to Hull’s

Denbury Red

Just been in the shop (after having a shocking experience on the website, or so I thought as I seemingly couldn’t find anything…) and there is literally nothing for my lad who is 18 months, who I was hoping to buy a few bits for holiday 

holiday aside, other then a £40 kit (which now doesn’t include socks and I swear it used to?) there was not a thing in there for any occasion, really was shocking 

needs sorting 

27 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Just been in the shop (after having a shocking experience on the website, or so I thought as I seemingly couldn’t find anything…) and there is literally nothing for my lad who is 18 months, who I was hoping to buy a few bits for holiday 

holiday aside, other then a £40 kit (which now doesn’t include socks and I swear it used to?) there was not a thing in there for any occasion, really was shocking 

needs sorting 

There still is no baby wear - not sure if junior reds range will over. It really is a missed opportunity for the club from a revenue side 

1 hour ago, daored said:

There still is no baby wear - not sure if junior reds range will over. It really is a missed opportunity for the club from a revenue side 

There were various different options for baby grows etc last season. I know because I had two different ones for my son. So, I'm sure there will be this year too (eventually).

Screenshot_20220609-142636-079.png

Screenshot_20220609-142625-281.png

22 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

There were various different options for baby grows etc last season. I know because I had two different ones for my son. So, I'm sure there will be this year too (eventually).

Screenshot_20220609-142636-079.png

Screenshot_20220609-142625-281.png

I brought them last year as well 

2 hours ago, Club and Country said:

needs sorting 

2 hours ago, daored said:

Still early days to be fair. Last season we got our son an 18 month - 2 year full kit, but we did get it around Christmas time, so not sure when they came on sale - whether that was at the same time as the home shirt or a bit later.

They did only have the home version available in those sizes though, not the away/Goalkeeper one.

Maybe a question for the shop directly or @JerrySLO with regards to when/if the infant kits will be available. I'd be surprised if they weren't stocking it.

Went in earlier so my son could get the new home shirt. The new designs tees/hoodies/training tops all looked good albeit imo expensive. The shop is way too small (which we all know) and hopefully when the new development happens there can be more of a superstore size rather than a corner shop feel. I had to show the season ticket (last years of course) which seemed pointless as no money carried over and no discount for season card which is disappointing.

We also went in the coffee shop now devoid of soft furnishings (bar a few high benches alongside the uncomfortable and not very user-friendly high chairs. No regard for disabled customers whatsoever. The other furniture also hard and uncomfortable and maybe designed to stop customers lingering. All in all a downgrade from when it first opened 

4 hours ago, Club and Country said:

needs sorting 

Just collected my mini kit for my son, and it definitely has socks! 

4 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Went in earlier so my son could get the new home shirt. The new designs tees/hoodies/training tops all looked good albeit imo expensive. The shop is way too small (which we all know) and hopefully when the new development happens there can be more of a superstore size rather than a corner shop feel. I had to show the season ticket (last years of course) which seemed pointless as no money carried over and no discount for season card which is disappointing.

We also went in the coffee shop now devoid of soft furnishings (bar a few high benches alongside the uncomfortable and not very user-friendly high chairs. No regard for disabled customers whatsoever. The other furniture also hard and uncomfortable and maybe designed to stop customers lingering. All in all a downgrade from when it first opened 

Does anyone have any timescale on when the shop is going to be moved/redeveloped? Shocking that it has taken so long to be honest.

2 hours ago, bris red said:

Does anyone have any timescale on when the shop is going to be moved/redeveloped? Shocking that it has taken so long to be honest.

Well I'd hazard a guess at when the new development is done....

• Confused 1