IGNORED

5 Former Players 5 Goals - Wayne Allison, Junior Bent, Mark Shail, Rob Edwards & Nicky Morgan returned and watched a 5 Star performance!

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Good idea from the club to have former players returning for us fans to see and applaud them and gives them the opportunity to see the redeveloped AG and the new facilities at Failand.

No idea whether it adds numbers to the attendance, but I think it does build the crowd atmosphere up.  Long may it continue.  Good idea.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, spudski said:

Was great seeing them yesterday. All brought back great memories. 

Since when did it become normal to sit down at a table, or even indoors with a flat cap on though? 

Carey and now Shail. Most odd. 

Shail was/is a arrogant poser - I often see him striding around Nailsea as if he owns the town.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No idea whether it adds numbers to the attendance, but I think it does build the crowd atmosphere up.  Long may it continue.  Good idea.

I wasn’t aware that it was happening so it was a pleasant surprise to see some of the former players. I doubt it added to the attendance tho but it certainly added to the match atmosphere - scoring an early goal helped of course!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

I wasn’t aware that it was happening so it was a pleasant surprise to see some of the former players. I doubt it added to the attendance tho but it certainly added to the match atmosphere - scoring an early goal helped of course!

It was literally on the official site, which is your self acknowledged only source for City news…

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/90s-famous-five-saluted-at-hull-city-match/

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

It was literally on the official site, which is your self acknowledged only source for City news…

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/90s-famous-five-saluted-at-hull-city-match/

I only read the OS when the transfer windows are open as it’s the only reliable source of outgoings and incomings. I rarely read the OS at any other time.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

You are an incorrigible bullshitter  ?.

Most of the articles on the OS are either woman’s football in which I have absolutely zero interest or the club bigging itself up just as every other club does.

That said if a player moves on or signs for City then only reliable source it’s when it’s announced on the OS and that’s the pretty much the only time I bother to read it - during the transfer windows.