IGNORED

Bristolcitysweden

BigTone

Having just been involved in a discussion on favourite Scottish teams, I do understand the principal of following teams I'm other places. What I do struggle with, (and this is not just Tommy) is why someone would go to the trouble of picking and following a team so far away, and then start berating the club and the players. In Tommy's case he does this whilst telling us how much better things are in his home country and how we should assemble a squad of Swedish players 

It seems a long way to go to get some additional depression or irritation into your life 

On 10/05/2022 at 18:39, BigTone said:

Some on here need moderating a lot more than Tommy ever did

It always seemed a bit odd to support us from such a distance, yet spend so much time raging about being such a rubbish club with such a pathetic history. I was never sure if the fulminations were as alcohol fuelled as they were often alleged to be though.

8 minutes ago, Leveller said:

It always seemed a bit odd to support us from such a distance, yet spend so much time raging about being such a rubbish club with such a pathetic history. I was never sure if the fulminations were as alcohol fuelled as they were often alleged to be though.

Not cheap to fuel your fulminations with alcohol in Sweden …… I miss him partly because he was / is amusingly quirky but mainly because if I remember well he aimed his fulminations mainly at the football rather than at his fellow posters. I hope he’s safely inside NATO very soon!

• Like 3