IGNORED

Tonight's games

Super

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Personally I couldn't give a stuff about Wycombe or the other team. Each to their own.

Wycombe are remarkable, basically their game seems to be based on pushing, blocking players off at set pieces & kicking it in the air. 2-0 up now.

They make Luton look like Real Madrid.

Obviously effective but absolute ******* rubbish to watch.

Also Gareth Ainsworth has to be one of the saddest people in the country, nearly 50 & looking like he is the bass player in Whitesnake, ******* state of him.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

It’s not great. As you might expect a fully committed battle, where football occasionally breaks out…

In fairness 2 teams that have done well to get this far. Would think the winner comes from the other game though.

• Like 1

Akinfenwa on now, within 10 seconds he had committed 2 fouls, incredibly got away with the first, then basically fell on someone.

Just terrible stuff, if they make the final I hope they get hammered, problem is they turn every game into a scrap & that’s all they’re good at.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Akinfenwa on now, within 10 seconds he had committed 2 fouls, incredibly got away with the first, then basically fell on someone.

Just terrible stuff, if they make the final I hope they get hammered, problem is they turn every game into a scrap & that’s all they’re good at.

Derby have no idea what is coming.

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Wycombe are remarkable, basically their game seems to be based on pushing, blocking players off at set pieces & kicking it in the air. 2-0 up now.

Also Gareth Ainsworth has to be one of the saddest people in the country, nearly 50 & looking like he is the bass player in Whitesnake, ******* state of him.

In fairness they're a little more than that, the second goal was well worked. But they play to their strengths and when you have the delivery of both Jacobson and McCleary at your disposal its not surprising that set pieces, are a big part of their game. As for Ainsworth most managers of his agecwould love to have his hair. And he's a character and we can't have enough of them. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

You do know he is actually in a rock band in his spare time and has been in various bands throughout his football career. Last known in The Cold Blooded Hearts.

Hence the look I suppose ?

3 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

You do know he is actually in a rock band in his spare time and has been in various bands throughout his football career. Last known in The Cold Blooded Hearts.

Hence the look I suppose ?

Embarrassing, he looks ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Super said:

Red card for Moyes

Just clicked on a link to see it. Lost it completely and kicking a ball at a ball boy. Deliberate and very twattish. Shouted at the ball boy it looked like “you little sh1t, you little fxxx’. Not a great look.

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1

Just now, CodeRed said:

I'm guessing you're bald ? ....and jealous ??

It always makes me laugh when someone goes on about long hair on a bloke. What the **** happened to choice? And i'm sure the guy couldn't give a toss who thinks he should get a haircut.

Fair play, Gareth. Top guy, nice bloke and guitarist. What's not to like.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

One of those two is correct.

Who do you think looked cooler, then?Sean Connery or that disheveled **** in the home dugout?

Why does how a guy looks bother you so much? He is an individual and probably not prepared to conform to how someone is "supposed" to look in a certain situation.

I salute the guy.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 1