IGNORED

Three Lions song

Super

In other news,it has been announced  that Bristol City will no longer play,Drink Up thee Cider,as not to upset recovering alcoholic’s.  More absolute s***  from the S**.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Glad we got this cleared up. 

Now, was Mel B really not wearing any knickers when she got her MBE from William?

Never mind that. I want to know what happened to the Spice Girls' Mel A...?

9 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Glad we got this cleared up. 

Now, was Mel B really not wearing any knickers when she got her MBE from William?

Ah, grammatically the headline gives no clues, and indicates actually how Wills was containing his junk (or otherwise).

To clarify, it states: Mel B MBE: “I got my gong from William..wearing no knickers”

This means Wills had no scanties on. If Mel Bs knicker wearing status was to be stated, the headline should read: “While wearing no knickers, I got my gong from William”

So, what have we learnt?

- The future king appears to be less of a sexual deviant than his uncle, as he doesn’t wear ladies pants

- The Sun are rubbish at all facets of journalism

2C7BC656-5EB9-474C-9B6B-16D226601B06.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Ah, grammatically the headline gives no clues, and indicates actually how Wills was containing his junk (or otherwise).

To clarify, it states: Mel B MBE: “I got my gong from William..wearing no knickers”

This means Wills had no scanties on. If Mel Bs knicker wearing status was to be stated, the headline should read: “While wearing no knickers, I got my gong from William”

So, what have we learnt?

- The future king appears to be less of a sexual deviant than his uncle, as he doesn’t wear ladies pants

As if they're still using Gazza to sell papers. 

7 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

The thing about the Gazza quote is it seems he’s just been asked to opine on Three Lions as a song as opposed to commenting on its “withdrawal” - “The song is in our DNA, it helped us in 1996 and will help us in Qatar”.

They’ve got a quote from him about the song provided for an unrelated purpose and used it to pad out their non story. Considering how he was ****ed over by the media as shown in the recent BBC documentary, it really does illustrate their moral standards.

Edited by Silvio Dante
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Do people still read the Sun

and believe what they write

I’m very surprised it’s still going. Many papers have disappeared but even though it’s utter garbage it’s still going. Staggering isn’t it after Hillsborough etc. Some people must still be buying it, or subscribing online or whatever funds them. I honestly despair at the intelligence level of their readers, or do they just look at the pictures? 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The thing about the Gazza quote is it seems he’s just been asked to opine on Three Lions as a song as opposed to commenting on its “withdrawal” - “The song is in our DNA, it helped us in 1996 and will help us in Qatar”.

They’ve got a quote from him about the song provided for an unrelated purpose and used it to pad out their non story. Considering how he was ****ed over by the media as shown in the recent BBC documentary, it really does illustrate their moral standards.

That's it, I watched that the other night and F me. Bloke got slaughtered didn't he. I was a bit too young to be reading the tabloids at the time. I remember Euro 96, but not the early 90s.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

That's it, I watched that the other night and F me. Bloke got slaughtered didn't he. I was a bit too young to be reading the tabloids at the time. I remember Euro 96, but not the early 90s.

It’s often said, but the worst thing that happened for Gazza was joining Spurs under Venables as opposed to Man U under Ferguson who were interested at the time. No doubt Venables was more of Gazzas type of person, but Ferguson would have got him on a tighter leash and probably blocked a lot of the tabloid bullshit that came his way.

39 minutes ago, RedM said:

I’m very surprised it’s still going. Many papers have disappeared but even though it’s utter garbage it’s still going. Staggering isn’t it after Hillsborough etc. Some people must still be buying it, or subscribing online or whatever funds them. I honestly despair at the intelligence level of their readers, or do they just look at the pictures? 

The Sun is the most purchased daily newspaper in the country. 

44 minutes ago, 2015 said:

I'm glad it's not true, but it wouldn't have stopped fans from singing it

That’s the point though, isn’t it. You couldn’t stop fans singing it. So to talk about it being ‘banned’ was just complete bollocks from the outset. 

The fact that the Sun was also wrong about the suggestion that it wouldn’t be the team ‘anthem’ just makes it double bollocks. Which I suppose is about par for the Sun

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Gazza gets a bizarre raw deal from our fan base....particularly S82, who can frequently be heard singing "We all hate Gascoigne" every match.....  never understood why the hatred....... ?

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Stortz said:

Incredible isn't it.

Look how well it's worked though, and how many people were taking it as gospel without a scintilla of critical thinking. The outrage is already confected by the time the FA make their statement

It's how they've been gulling idiots for decades.

I picked it up in the works canteen a while back.

Never read so much crap. 

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

So, what have we learnt?

70p for that shite?

8 hours ago, Super said:

Just when you thought the FA couldn't be any more of a joke.

The FA is set to drop the iconic 'Three Lions' anthem as England football team's official World Cup song amid fears it could be seen as arrogant by other countries.

FA chiefs are said to be reviewing other options which would see choruses of Baddiel and Skinner's 'Football's Coming Home' reminiscent of Euro '96 abandoned for a 'less offensive' alternative.

Neil Diamond's beloved 'Sweet Caroline' is currently tipped to replace the classic anthem

Oh look, a right-wing rag making up bollocks to wind people up against an imaginary enemy.

Who'd have thought it.

Surprised they didn't slip in immigrants somehow.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Do people still read the Sun

and believe what they write

I go up to london nightly and collect all the papers fron the print centres. believe it or not the sun and mirror are the biggest part of the load. (All newspaper sales are declining though.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RedM said:

I was on holiday few years ago and, laid by the pool, my mrs was walking over to the shop. She shouted over “do you want a newspaper?”

Anything except The Sun I answered. 

With that, a bloke wandered over holding his hand out. “Football fan?” He asked. He was a Liverpool fan who was chuffed I wouldn’t buy that rag. Had a good chin wag with him, he was a nice bloke. Brian Tinnion came up a few times mind…!!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1