IGNORED

Huddersfield Town away match day thread

Good afternoon all and thank you Jerseybean for all your efforts and interesting summaries this season, much appreciated.  I hope the boy's can continue where they left off from last week and get a few more goals while keeping Huddersfield out at the other end.  Anyway, I know the result doesn't really matter, only for pride, but a win or even a draw would be good and finish this struggling season off well. So until July, Come On You Red's!

• Like 2

Massengo playing (and bringing some kids over from France) means nothing - he like others are just seeing what else is being offered before committing either way. 

If selling Massengo to appease FFP meant being able to keep Semenyo and Scott one more season I’d be happy 

Hopefully lots of goals today

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Very disappointing news . I was hoping he would be pushing hard for a start in midfield next season . Does it change our recruitment now? Possibly not with the World Cup interrupting the season . ??

I guess the fortunate thing is it's happened at the end of the season, and not the start of next. Hopefully we'll see him back playing in January.

• Like 1