IGNORED

PL Relegation

chriskoi

I suppose Everton as its a long time since we played them in the league and I've never seen us win at Goodison whereas I've seen us win at Turf Moor and Elland Road. But while Leeds is, a s**t hole a trip to Burnley isn't too bad. Depending on the time of year it could mean a weekend in Blackpool and the pie and peas in the cricket club next door are pretty good. 

From an FFP perspective Everton.

The first three year period will cover 2020/21, 2021/22 and 2022/23.  They lost £120 million in 2020/21 (before allowable costs admittedly) but their FFP limit for 2022/23 will be £91 million and at 30 June 2021 they still had £210 million of intangible assets on the balance sheet.  That will take some finessing, I hear Mel and Steve are looking for jobs.

Edited by Hxj

Just now, Merrick's Marvels said:

Why would Burnley sell if they're still in the Prem? 

Because they are still ( comparatively ) shit and have just taken out a big loan , even if they stay up the could probably use the money. Plus if Brownhill wants to go, well .....

12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hate to reply to my own post, but as a result of making it, I then when down a bit of a YouTube wormhole.

Just before 50mins (by a few seconds) is the first 'showcase' - life changing.

Seems like a parody now. 7 days in a 3 star hotel at Normandy. Experience the golden beaches. And a Citroen 2cv ?

35 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Because they are still ( comparatively ) shit and have just taken out a big loan , even if they stay up the could probably use the money. Plus if Brownhill wants to go, well .....

I getcha, but...

New manager in the summer = different prospects for the club, that loan doesn't have to be repaid just yet if they're not relegated ... and who says Brownhill wants to leave??

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I suppose Everton as its a long time since we played them in the league and I've never seen us win at Goodison whereas I've seen us win at Turf Moor and Elland Road. But while Leeds is, a s**t hole a trip to Burnley isn't too bad. Depending on the time of year it could mean a weekend in Blackpool and the pie and peas in the cricket club next door are pretty good. 

Bloody hell - Leeds is a sh1thole but Blackpool and Burnley are ok???

You’ve obviously found different versions of those places to the ones I know (and I live up t’north!!!). ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2